Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby born 09-09-09 at 9:09am!!!

I just thought this was interesting.

COLLIER COUNTY: Sometimes in life, timing is everything. That's certainly the case for the Howell family, as they welcomed their first daughter at 9:09 Wednesday morning, September 9, 2009.

Savannah Howell may only be hours old, but it's safe to say she already has a lucky number.

"I didn't really think about it. I just wanted her out so bad!" said new mother Caitlyn, laughing.

As if the time and date of her birth aren't notable enough, Savannah came into the world nine days before her original due date.

"I was like, what? Are you serious? How does that happen?" said Caitlyn.

Incredibly, it's an outcome new father Brandon says his stepfather saw coming.

"On Monday, he said that she's going to be born September 9th at 9:09 in the morning. It's just weird that it ended up happening," Brandon said.

It's a prediction they didn't have to remind him of this morning.

"(He) just keeps saying, 'I told you so, I told you so,'" Caitlyn said.

Adding to the coincidences for the Howells, they're staying in hospital room number 216. 2+1+6=9.

"Her day and it's her number," explained Caitlyn.

There's just one thing missing for the first child to these 19-year-old high school sweethearts.

Savannah only weighs 8 lbs. 4 oz. - not quite the 9 lbs. 9 oz. you might expect.
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Cool, AK. My granddaughter turned 6 on 06/06/06. All those sixes in her life may be why she is so wired! They have so many labels for kids these days, but last weekend when she stayed over, I explained my old-fashioned philosophy: Go outside and find me a good switch!!! LOL Amazing how well just the thought works. (Note: If anyone wants to report me, go ahead. I'm sure her parents could use a vacation!)
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

The number 9 in feng shui is a very big deal.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

LA CROSSE, Wis. (AP) - No doubt. The nines have it.

Chuck Berendes of La Crosse says he will never forget the birthday of this third child, born Wednesday on the ninth day of the nine month in the year 2009.

Nor will Berendes and his wife, Polly, forget Henry Michael's arrival time - at 9:09 a.m. by Cesarean section at Franciscan Skemp Medical Center in La Crosse.

But they got the biggest laugh when the newborn was placed on the delivery room scale following his birth. Berendes says it was metric scale so the doctor did the math in his head, but to make sure, he had the nurse also do the conversion. Berendes says they broke into laughter when the nurse told them Henry weighed 9 pounds, 9 ounces.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Ummm.......Mark of the beast on a girl. Ha! Interesting....IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD;712888 wrote: Ummm.......Mark of the beast on a girl. Ha! Interesting....IAD
            very

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I saw the same article in a New York newspaper for a little girl who was born in a Brooklyn hospital...thought that was so cute.

Before that, I never gave the number 9 any thought....in my life I am actually haunted by the number 11

Comment

Working...
              X