I must be the worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be the worse

Oh Network...you've been in this situation before mate.
    What made you start drinking in the firstplace?? 5am Sunday morning sounds like carried over cravings from Sat night...maybe they were so tuff you didn't think you could do another day?? Never forget cravings are like a wave...they DO subside if you ride them out. Unfortunately sometimes the sea gets a little choppy and the waves keep coming...but they DO subside.
    Anyway, you know you need to work out why you started this binge so you can deal with it better next time.
    Good luck.

Comment

I must be the worse

The problem is i keep on drinking. I bought myself nice alcohol so it is gonna fool me that maybe, just maybe there will be no hangover. I am at home(not eating again). I actually feel like if i go outside and eat everybody would know i am drunk and hangovered(yes that is my state now drunk AND hangovered). One of my clients just paid me and again i thought i deserve to have some fun, although it is not fun anymore. Guys you have no idea how lost i am right now. Please do no be upset with me, i will try to make things great again.
      We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

I must be the worse

Try and get some sleep and when you wake up it'll be the start of a new week; another chance to clean up your act. There will be many such chances network. All you have to do it grab one and hold on to it.

Comment

I must be the worse

network;714722 wrote: The problem is i keep on drinking.
          Clearly mate...then the solution is to stop drinking.
          Can you order a pizza for delivery?? And maybe some soft drink to switch to??

Comment

I must be the worse

redhibiscus;714684 wrote: I guess what I said was not clear. I meant that people are lucky if they can sober up and go to rehab not under the influence. But, in thinking about it, getting treatment is lucky. Many people die of this disease and never get the opportunity to go to treatment.
            I agree absolutely. many people beg for help and never get it- it is too costly.

Comment

I must be the worse

Network!

I feel for you...but right now, whichever state you are in...drunk,hungover,whatever.....
              remember that this is it.....this life you have now is NOW......there are no re-runs and you are ' a long time dead'!

You can't fix what happened before..not even a minute ago (ie: that last sip of vodka),but you can 'choose' what happens next...........

You make of it what you will....

Good luck!
              chicken

Comment

Working...
              X