Finally Off to Dallas, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to hear from you Sea.......Hope your making out alright ! ( Red Sox.....will be in the play offs ! ha! IAD )
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The malls in Dallas are ALL three to four stories...it'd take 2 days to cover 1 mall. Find one....that kills 2 days. Dallas is HUGE...your options are pretty much WIDE OPEN and don't require AL. Go to the zoo. There are numerous parks, museums, movies, etc.. Gosh, eat Mexican food...I am jealous!!! I'd die to be in your shoes.
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Dallas is huge and there are plenty of free options that don't involve AL. Public transit is good too. If you can facebook stuff, you can google trasnit stuff.
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Sea,

The Fort Worth Zoo is really great, too.

There are a ton of good museums in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, too.

Try to enjoy your time off before you start into your new job full time.

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Fort Worth Zoo is one of best in country! Also, botanical gardens are great, both Dallas and Fort Worth. Everything is a train or bus away.
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thank you all for your suggestions and for the links Sunni. Spent yesterday doing more online testing for the hospital. I have 3 more tests to go. I spent time at the hotel pool and in the hot tub. I am learning the bus system. I am finally going to get to see a Red Sox game today. I have not seen a game since my arrival. We are playing the Yankees today. Go Sox!!!!
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
              X