Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q about CD's

Hi,

I was wondering if somebody could share the experience with the Hypnotherapy CD's.
    Are they effective?

Also, I am considering ordering the set, but have trouble deciding if I should get the "Original set" or "For Moms set". (21 and 17 yr old girls, 7 yr old son)

Thanks so much in advance.

MamaZ

Q about CD's

I loved the CDs. Got the set for abstinence. I find the clearing CD helpful and use it periodically to get the negativity out of my psyche. The main CD that puts you in relaxation mode - I keep in my bedroom and when I wake up in the middle of the night, I listen to it in bed and it puts me into a deep and relaxing sleep, most of the time. When I come to the part about coming out of hypnosis, I turn it off and deeply relaxed, fall asleep. I love the CDs.

Do they make you stop drinking? For me, no. They are part of the plan though. One thing does not help me, I need many tools to change my habits. I have found for myself that I have alot of negative thinking, thoughts, core beliefs, whatever and the CDs help in turning this around.
    Redhibiscus

Comment

Q about CD's

Thanks so much Redhibiscus for your reply. I am going to look at the abstinence set.

Anyone else is using the CD's?

Comment

Q about CD's

Mamazum, I did use the hypno cd's--the original set. I do believe they helped me. They are a great part of the tool box. It has been almost a year since I've drank alcohol--no desire really, and I would recommend the cd set. If you get the mom one, I would be really interested in your thoughts on them!
        Best wishes!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Q about CD's

I went for the original set and WOW it left me floating and not angry/down/depressed.
          I ordered the CD's without telling my husband (just in case they did not work), and I played the first 'clearing' CD before he arrived home from work.
          When he got home, he asked why I was smiling so much!

The 'hypnotic' CD gets deep right into your sub-concious, and even though you are in like a trance, you are awake.
          The 'subliminal' CD can be played at anytime, doing dishes, driving, housework etc as the voice talking is at a higher frequency that you can hear, but your sub-concious can hear every word. Brilliant really, so this treatment is getting deep into your pysche without you realising.

For me, they have been wonderful and I feel so relaxed and perhaps grounded.
          I have combined this treatment with Kudzu and I have not completey stopped drinking, but more of a social thing now, which is so amazing.

I have even bought a MP4 player and copied the whole CD set to it and listen whenever I can. Some days I go without listening as I feel so in control and happy!

Look forward to hearing how you go when you receive them.
          Love Jafa
          :l
          MWO is a blessing, thank you.

Comment

Q about CD's

Hey MZ,

Have your CD's arrived yet?
            :wings:

Comment

Q about CD's

Hey MZ - This is probably a bit late but I love the CDs. What everyone said...really good for relaxation & helping sleep. I got the original set.
              So did you get them?? Have you tried??

Comment

Q about CD's

Hey angel, so pleased you are enjoying the CDs.
                Puts you on a different level I think.
                I play the subliminal to work and back, and feel so grounded.
                :sigh:
                Feel very peaceful

Comment

Working...
                X