Fun with mug shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun with mug shots

Actually, I'm not sure if I wanna laugh or cry....
    http://bamapachyderm.com/archives/2009/06/
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Fun with mug shots

Hiya sunshine. I just read about these mug shot sites this weekend. I find them so utterly depressing, especially the commentary. As someone who struggles with al, i have to say the one thing i truly know i have learned through all of it is to try to have compassion for people who are running their lives into a dtich because of al or drugs, as I am in the ranks (although thank god no mug shot - yet and hopefully never). All i see is a lot of broken people on these sites, and the majority of them seem to have a substance abuse proble. there before the grace of God go all of us!
    no time like the present

Comment

Fun with mug shots

This is so sad, I've never seen anything like it, they are all someones son/daughter etc. I hate this public humiliation, yes Skinny, there but for the grace ...

Comment

Fun with mug shots

My favourite mug shot of all time is Hugh Grant...*assume posh voice* "Oh dear, Elizabeth's going to be frightfully cranky when she finds out about this"

Comment

Fun with mug shots

I'm uncomfortable with this. It could be any one of us. How do we know it's not?

Comment

Fun with mug shots

Me too tawny. Me too.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Fun with mug shots

As sad as this is....in South Carolina we have a weekly MUG SHOT paper...YEAH everyone that gets arrested gets their mugshot put in the paper. Isn't that just GRAND. My real problem with that is....this is upon CHARGE NOT CONVICTION...SO what if you are not convicted? But, you have already been slandered across town. Folks could lose their job over that crap. Ya know it is bad enough when you get a DUI charge...you feel like a complete LOSER...it cost a damn fortune, you do go through hell...as you should be punished..not complaining about that, but do you have to be humiliated in he public? Because that flags you for YEARS! Luckily, when I got mine, these little papers did not exist. They just started up a few months ago. Man I think about it all the time.
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Fun with mug shots

Thank you tawny... uncomfortable.. yeah, that's the word that describes the feeling one gets looking at this best. Kinda like watching Intervention. I think it's a combination of 'that could be me' and 'omg, I don't want to go there' kinda thing. I'm quite surprised this sort of thing is legal, actually. Who supplies the mug shots?

Skinny, yeah, the commentary is funny until/unless it hits too close to home.
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Fun with mug shots

don't really like the link. In a way it shows some of the depravity of AL. But mostly it shows people that are having a REALLY bad time in life.

I work with a guy that is a pretty good kid but he likes to make fun of others...I think mostly to make himself feel better. I tried to get him away from doing that...but he cannot seem to do it.

I don't like to see the failure of others. I think that I know why you posted this though and I have enjoyed your other posts....very much.

Y

Comment

Working...
                  X