Excitement unbelievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excitement unbelievable

My ex determined that my best friend...Beautiful Red....needed to leave his property....I have tried to find a place for her, tried to sell her to a proper home, tried to find a way for her not to be a victom of abuse, as she spent her first 15 yrs. I FOUND GROUND FOR HER TO BE WITH ME AND THE KIDS LESS THAN 100 YARDS FROM US!......I will be inspecting her new home tomorrow and she will be so close to us (when the kids are here) that I can literally walk out my back door and take care of my Beautiful Red. I am beside myself with Christmas joy.....this is the gift that only the Good Lord could have given us.....things DO have a way of working out. This is what I am thankful for....people in a small town that want to give and want nothing in return. MAY GOD BLESS THEIR SOUL:angelgirl:
    Finally Free

Excitement unbelievable

Congratulations! A wonderful Thanksgiving treat ~ and what a beauty!

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

Thank you for sharing my excitement lodstar....she is indeed a beauty.....and not just in the physical sense. She has saved me many times.
      Finally Free

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

That is wonderful. She is a beauty. So glad it is working out for you.

Winefree

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

You LUCKY thing having a horse. They are the most superb, graceful creatures.
          And they smell GREAT.
          And yep...things do have a way of working out. We reap what we sow.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

Oh Reddy!!!!! What a relief for you!
            At last, things are going your way...
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

sh ei s stunning, I have an eriskay pony, she has been on loan to a friend for year's now as I just can't find anywhere close enough to keep her, you are so lucky to have such a beautiful friend, is she a typical, chestnut mare? my daughter had one and she was so funny and tempermental, a real character, love and hug's Tawnywitch.
              Twitch

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

Some things are just meant to be, Red. She'd be pretty happy about that too!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

Red - I can feel your excitement...I'm so happy for you, that's really such great news!!
                  Bless 'em indeed.
                  xo

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

Orrr that is fantastic and she is truely stunning!! x

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

And raspberries to the ex, but this is about YOUR joy and finding life and happiness on your terms. Your a strong, beautiful, brilliant, woman, and every success you have will only take you further on your personal journey. I feel like a relationship to Red too, so don't ever let him get into desperate situations. I'd come get him and keep him for you before I'd let that happen. He means so much to a lot of us. I'm so happy for you, and you've come millions of miles since that first night we met. Love you.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

Ah red..... you SO deserved that. I am thrilled for you and BR! :l
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

I am so thrilled for you great news red....congradulations to you are your children to be so close to your beautiful red!!!!
                          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

Thank You All

for sharing my excitement. I inspected the property today and it does need some cleaning up and the water source does not work. I have a friend lined up to fix that issue but he cant do this until after harvest. By the time I get the fences fixed and the water source working it might be spring BUT.....it is exactly 107 of my steps from my back door and I intend to work hard for the next few days to get her in quick....very large area and I think she will be very happy there.

Ruby...I know you would probably go to the airport to pick her up if you had to!.....love you for your support.

Tawny, she is a sorrel quarterhorse...and YES, she does have the personality of a human....defo knows who she likes and who she doesn't.

All the rest of you lovely people, thank you for sharing my joy.:l
                            Finally Free

Comment

Excitement unbelievable

And she will love to have you at her beck and call! LOL
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X