Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Days AF for Tiptronic_ct

Ruby Hugs To You, Tipperroo!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnY1wTEvfwk[/video]]YouTube - Eye of the tiger pics
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey well done Tiggeroo,
      90 days WOW ! :goodjob:

can't wait til I can get to that and it will all be because of your help, advice, interest & support. :thanks:

you are the boing, boing best....

:hXXXX :h & :h from Ollie XXXX:h

Comment

Yay!!! Group wedgie for Tigs
        Congratulations Tigs. I have been following your journey on the boards. What a great job you have been doing! Keep up the good work!!
        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

You're my hero TIG!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Hey, Guys

A huge thank you to all of you! Thanks to MWO, I am learning to live again, and I've held onto my family!

I realise that 90 days is a drop in the ocean compared to almost two decades of alcoholism. The biggest enemy remains complacency, so I won't be letting my guard down anytime soon.

This week marks another new beginning for me: I'm starting therapy with a psychologist so that I can leave the past behind, learn who I really am, and also build a better foundation for the future.

Again: thank you to all my MWO friends. Your support in the 5 short months since I joined has made all the difference.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

And you are becoming the husband, father, and man you are meant to be. (Furry knickers and all)
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am super proud of you my friend!!
                (would love to know what the "furry" knickers are all about)
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Deebs, he lends out his knickers then before you can turn around, he wants them back again!!
                  Very unfair....
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Congratulations, Tip on 90 big days!!!! :happy::wd::yay::wave::banana: Stay strong and positive always! Much love!!!!
                    And for a little more inspiration -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJHgMD1S0bg&feature+related[/video]]YouTube - Bob Marley - Redemption Song Live In Dortmund, Germany

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC-MDhf751w&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Lucky Dube - Feel Irie
                    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

A big congratulations to you on your 90 days! Thank you for being an inspiration to me - and for making me laugh lots!!!
                      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Aunty Mame;759543 wrote: Tip - such a fabulous achievement!! Big pat on the back for you and a lot of gratitude for your cheery "boings"!! They always lift me up!:thumbs:
                        Funny - I read that as "cheery bongs":H
                        Tippers - you're rocking it mate...onwards & upwards, friend.

xo

Comment

Very well done!.....Keep it up
                          Finally Free

Comment

tippers me old china - well done to you
                            p.s. you ROCK!!!
                            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

TIPPERS HAS 90 AF DAYS!

woohoo, Tippers, you go my friend! well done, I am so proud of you!! I bet Mrs T and the cubs are too! I knew you could do it--you are such a strong positive person!:l
                              :jumpwow::jumpwow::jumpwow::applaud:

Comment

Working...
                              X