THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ok Fick's, but not working as it happen's. Yay!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Cool! Glad you have a day off!
      We should play on the music thread.. or if your puter's not up to it.. thas OK
      Golly BOYS are hard to understand!!! (re sledgehammers.. and also peeling bark of trees and other odd destructive things)

Comment

And the lies... is that normal? Do boys lie in general?
        My ex (his dad) was a pathalogical liar (definition: an individual who habitually tells lies so exaggerated or bizarre that they are suggestive of mental disorder). This is my reason to worry. Am hoping it's "NORMAL" for my son to tell a few fibs.

Comment

Would love to, but my p.c's not up to the music stuff. I know, gotta get a new one, and i will soon!
          You go ahead though you fine filly....x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Lies? Well, no, not in general, i wouldn't say. As much as some women do, so do some men, but boy's would probably tell more fib's, or try to, than when we're older, and then learn the consequences and embaressment of being found out.

Comment

I use to refrain from the truth as a boy, and i did tell some lies, but i remember the horror of being found out, and then having to be accountable. Being accountable for our action's/lies, is essential training for a young person, i think.

Comment

Thanks G, I am just so scared that he will mess up his own life by thinking he is clever and tricky the way his dad had done.. he just lies all the time and quite deliberately.. it is obviously genetic.. just like the eyes and the hair etc.. he has an inclination and enjoyment of teasing and being tricky. That is fine.. but how to turn it to good! I'm sure there is a way.. my son is so sweet.. I'm just worried with his inherited tendancy to trickery he will land himself in bad trouble quickly.

Comment

I wonder if he would like magic, you know, seeing a good magician?

Comment

Guitarista;769384 wrote: I use to refrain from the truth as a boy, and i did tell some lies, but i remember the horror of being found out, and then having to be accountable. Being accountable for our action's/lies, is essential training for a young person, i think.
                    I also was a bit evasive as a kid and rightly so.. still did not get into trouble.. I remember how scared I was once when a bunch of friends 'made' me steal something from a shop.... I chose a tiny paper gift tag so was thrown out of the gang... but I had conservative '50s parents and My son has a very liberal '90s parent I guess

I think that I gave his dad so much room to be tricky.. I called it 'being creative with the truth'

Comment

There is also a lot of room for deviousness and trickery, as a musician.

Comment

Guitarista;769388 wrote: I wonder if he would like magic, you know, seeing a good magician?
                        He Loves Magic G,
                        It's more of an energy thing... how can I get these kids out to things.. I's only me
                        How many angels on a pin?

I want to put them into an art program this holidays.. costs a bomb but I'm willing. but the bloody people running it are being slow. If i don't get the supplies in time... b lah.. no xmas.

Comment

What are you doing Christmas day, if you don't mind me asking? Planned yet? Or depends on stuff?

Comment

no plan I've got to be honest.. I sort of thought I'd be getting the kitchen in but that's not looking so great right now

Comment

Guitarista;769390 wrote: There is also a lot of room for deviousness and trickery, as a musician.
                              Hey G,
                              Some of my finest friends who are very respectable live complex lives and carry out their careers perfectly whilst having private understandings with more than one partner and all done in honesty and peace.

However, there are some people who get enjoyment from knowing that they have deceived multiple people into life altering situations.. it is a thrill for them and that is what they trive on. It's a power thing and doing people harm makes them feel strong.

Comment

Well, that's not my way. I am alway's honest with women, and it get's me into trouble at times, but i know in the end, it's the best policy. In day's not so long ago, i had a few women on the go, and they all knew the score, as i'd say, this is how i am, so if you want to come along, great.

Comment

Working...
                                X