• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Goodnight my silly friends

Comment

Hi all, hope this december finds us all well and as sober as possible.
      my first sober christmass since the 80's this should be differant...
      :shocked:
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning all,
        How'd you go with your cakes, Patty?
        Thank's Angel, and i am blessed working with all these folk's too.

What's on today Horny? Bridge, have you heard from Waves?
        I bet you look gorgeous Fick's!

Have a beautiful day folk's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning, Aspy & Mr. G
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Aspy,
            I reckon it'll be a very special one for you!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi/bye Tip!

Comment

Morning Aspy, Tips and ? - glad to see you've got your finger on the pulse, unlike some other whose name must not be mentioned.

Yes - Christmas time is the silly season. Beware of all those office/breakup/end of year parties. If anybody is intending to mod, make an absolutely solid plan - and stick to it.

Comment

morning tip & mr G.

yep G, its looking good. the bub has more presents than he can possibly play with, of course the boxes as we all know make the very best toys
                  AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

Good to see we all (finally) made it to December :H:H Methinks the booze did kill a few braincells in another life!
                    Ficks - Work the new look mate...v.good. Interview went great - I'm going in for a 'trial day' tomorrow...I'll be devo if I don't get it after that!

Well, 1st Dec is my sisters birthday-rang her, she was fine (it's a bit of a gamble, if you get her on a bad day/at a bad moment it's...well, bad) I then called my brother at 6.30 last night - he was at the pub pissed as a fart with my sister...usually I would be welcoming Summer in this tradition too. I'm very happy I'm not...got too much to do without worrying about a hangover!

Have a rockin' day all.
                    xo

Comment

:goodluck Good luck with the trial day cakes, do they pay you for that?
                      I think i heard somewhere its illeagle to not pay for it in aus, my sister has a 'volenteer' day today before she finds out if she gets a job,a rose by any other name etc...
                      AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

Morning you lot,
                        Good on you Angel, they'll be the ones feeling like crap this morning.
                        Well cup cakes are packed up and off down the road to the cake stall, full of sugar and trans fats for the kiddies.
                        Ah yes ... Waves is OK, but not the least bit impressed re. turning 40 :H
                        Man up.... it happens to the best of us..:upset:
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;768070 wrote:
                          Ah yes ... Waves is OK, but not the least bit impressed re. turning 40 :H
                          How do you Frank Ifield?

Comment

tawnyfrog;768077 wrote: How do you Frank Ifield?
                            Nope.... I've Googled it .....I still don't know what you mean...:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all,
                              Great post Tawney / hawney - sorry I think you might be stuck with that name now...lol
                              In-laws phoned last night and they are now saying to hubbie that it was partly my fault that the father-in-law called me a F..ing bitch, I know dam well it was'nt as I never saw them all afternoon to even speak to them let alone upset them!!! Hubbie will not tell me what they said but I think they have convinced him that thier story is right, im sorry to rant but I am very upset over this as I was sooo nice to them when they came over and all I get back in return is aload of crap!!!!, well im on Day 3 A/F as I got stressed out about what happened before they left last Sunday but NO MORE !!! I am not going to let the horriable in-laws detroy my life and my happiness cause they aint worth it!!!!!
                              I am now not talking to hubbie as he makes out to his mates that he is on my side when all along he just gives in to his parents for a quite life, I dont expect him to not talk to them or anything like that but I do expect my hubbie to stick up for me, well thats me done for this morning, I am fine in myself infact I feel great that I can deal with this sober.
                              I hope all you wonderful people have a great day
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

I'd be pissed off too Ronnie. I 'd certainly expect more loyalty than that.
                                Why don't you go 'on strike' to drive your point home ? :H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X