THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bridget, am going to give him the silent treatment, asI know that will drive him mad...lol
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

aspman;768064 wrote: :goodluck Good luck with the trial day cakes, do they pay you for that?
      I think i heard somewhere its illeagle to not pay for it in aus, my sister has a 'volenteer' day today before she finds out if she gets a job,a rose by any other name etc...
      Yes they do(pay me)...I no worky for dodgy players anymore..and that would be dodgy!

Comment

ronnie;768110 wrote: Morning all,
        Great post Tawney / hawney - sorry I think you might be stuck with that name now...lol
        In-laws phoned last night and they are now saying to hubbie that it was partly my fault that the father-in-law called me a F..ing bitch, I know dam well it was'nt as I never saw them all afternoon to even speak to them let alone upset them!!! Hubbie will not tell me what they said but I think they have convinced him that thier story is right, im sorry to rant but I am very upset over this as I was sooo nice to them when they came over and all I get back in return is aload of crap!!!!, well im on Day 3 A/F as I got stressed out about what happened before they left last Sunday but NO MORE !!! I am not going to let the horriable in-laws detroy my life and my happiness cause they aint worth it!!!!!
        I am now not talking to hubbie as he makes out to his mates that he is on my side when all along he just gives in to his parents for a quite life, I dont expect him to not talk to them or anything like that but I do expect my hubbie to stick up for me, well thats me done for this morning, I am fine in myself infact I feel great that I can deal with this sober.
        I hope all you wonderful people have a great day
        Ronnie I really feel for you...DrPhil would ask your hubby where his priorities are as they're obviously lost somewhere. And I would say to him "you don't have to live with them - you the man, this is your family, loyalty should be here"

Comment

Angel, you are so right, I was thinking about what I was going to say to him when he gets home from work, as I know that he will just asume that I have calmed down from this morning and that everything will be rosy again - Well I have news for him, all ive got to do now is try and stay calm or at least sound as if I am calm - which is something I find very hard....lol
          Its about time he stood up and acted like a man, me and our boys are his family now and we are here not a few thousand miles away like they are.
          As you can tell I am still angry about the situation, but I am still fine
          Well id better go as I have loads to be getting on with, I think I might take my anger out on the vacume (sp)...lol
          Thanks Ronnie xx
          starting over

Comment

Hello hello, just popping in to support Ronnie with her in-law horribleness. After MIL's recent visit I've given up trying to make her happy and have told Mr Sweats in no uncertain terms that he's responsible for calling her etc., which I'm ok with. I don't want her here again either.

I think it's really hard when you have the in-laws visiting and their boy is out at work and doesn't see half of what's going on. I missed what happened - but was Mr Ronnie about when your FIL did the deed?

Good luck with your 'chat' later - and at least you have distance on your side!

I hope Wavey's feeling better about being 40. I hated it but got over it

Take care all

Betsxx
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Ronnie, that really would piss me off too.
              Glad you arent letting this derail you.
              I hope your vacuum cleaner survived :-)
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Death to vacuum cleaners, Noisy, Rotten Machines!
                Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                November 2, 2012

Comment

Ronnie- yes, calm & considered is the way to play it...good luck love. And I would be interested to know too - was hubby around when FIL had this outburst??

Comment

Wally22;768240 wrote: Death to vacuum cleaners, Noisy, Rotten Machines!
                    I second that vacs suck sorry to hear of your troubles ronnie

Comment

Hubbie was in the house and I was outside as I had just said good bye to some visitors that we had over so hubbie did'nt know what he said to me until I started going loopy at the FIL calling him all the names under the sun and chasing after him, but the FIL ran into the car and so I could'nt get hold of him. Hubbie only knew what happened after I told him why I went loopy at his dad. And at that time he was tottally on my side until last night when the in-laws are now trying to put the blame on me. I still cant see how they can as I never saw them all afternoon as I was having a great time with my visitors. I am still so upset with all this, I just cant wait until xmas day then the in-laws will know that I mean business as I am not sending any cards or presents to them ever again cause as far as I am concern they are nothing to me or my boys. God here I go again ranting away as ever.....lol I did'nt do my hovering after all, a friend phoned me and invited me for a cup of tea which was really nice
                      Well thank you for all your support and thankyou for taking the time to listen to me, I think you are all a great bunch of people Love Ronnie xx
                      starting over

Comment

Ronnie you need to get above this. Send the awful inlaws cards and small gifts. NO MORE! That way you have the high road. They were jerks but you are above this. You can sleep easy, hubby is appeased, and hopefully inlaws are put in their place.:l
                        November 2, 2012

Comment

No probs Ronnie...just don't let that anger eat away at you babe.
                          And yes Reginald & Wally - vacs suck hard.

Comment

Wally - this is the 3rd time FIL has verbally abused me for something that I am unknown to of done so im afraid no more chances for him.
                            starting over

Comment

Right end of rant - thanks angel, I am going to have a lovelly cup of tea then take my boys to tee-ball training, two of my boys are trying out for the club state team to play in the state championship my youngest is to young at the mo.
                              Hope you all have a lovely evening
                              starting over

Comment

Sorry Ronnie, didn't know the history. You are right!:l
                                November 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X