THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;781375 wrote: Ah, just in from a hard day. Now, where's Penny and Judy? I wonder if they're ready for a gentleman caller? Mmm, that Maureen chick's got good #$%^& too.
    :H:H:H Put it away Gious have you ever worked in Zero gravity:H
    This is getting too weird even for me Nighters
    Robot

Comment

What's wrong with the little tacker? He doesn't look quite "right"...

Comment

:H
        tawnyfrog;781379 wrote: What's wrong with the little tacker? He doesn't look quite "right"...
        :H:H On that note
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80TAVW3paBA[/video]]YouTube - Lost in Space Theme

Comment

God. I'm even single in robot world.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Will's stoned Hornos. And i'm getting a bit hornosolopolous with the thought of Ms. Fickleopopolous in them green boot's and that open cut dress thing she's wearing! Oh. oh, oh, must settle down. It's me ticker ya see......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ah, here's Judy now. What's for dessert, love?.......;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;781384 wrote: Ah, here's Judy now. What's for dessert, love?.......;-)
                Whatever turns you on big boy:H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Men have always appreciated my flat head because it provided a handy ledge on which to rest their stubbies and such.

Comment

Can you do the moonwalk baby, in Maureen's lingerie?

Comment

I can remember saying to a friend once "I always wanted a pair of thigh high boots" and she just said "well you MUST have them" (I grew up on Banana Splits show.. ya know the miniskirts etc)

Comment

Hornos, that's great! Let it all out girl. That's an issue that's obviously been troubling you for some time? We're all friends here......;-)

Comment

J gotta say. I just absolutely LOVE thigh high boot's! Err, on women.

Comment

Didn't mind the stubbies thing as much as I hated them checking their Tattslotto numbers on my head That used to HURT!

Comment

So sorry G'ster,
                              I've become a wee bit voluptuous... no more miniskirts & thigh high boots.. however am glad I had the experience.. it's HOT Ahh the wind beneath my...

Comment

Guitarista;781387 wrote: Can you do the moonwalk baby, in Maureen's lingerie?
                                Oh God. The visual.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X