THE NEXT DAY THREAD - DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's about the only Brazilian's going to happen round here too Ficks.
    Right I'm off to plane my head flat, and thence to bed to dream about my boots.
    Jeez this is a madhouse some nights:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ok Nighters Gang,
      I'll leave you with a peace song for the NY... my kids fave at the mo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-VOB8ajbzY[/video]]YouTube - The Cat Empire - The Chariot Video

Comment

Oh Gosh
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hslxotaqxgw[/video]]YouTube - The Cat Empire - Miserere

Comment

havn't had a chance to read back but I will say....Silly season is doing me in.
          We (me & my head) are off now...been off for a while...I KNOW
          My wit has left me...I always thought I was wittier when boozed but clearly no....

Comment

Oh 'cept gotta say Ficks, I love love love The Cat Empire - they make everything good!!

Comment

Ta Angel, yes I agree, love you! (altho i know that's not cool)
              Here's some more Cat for ya

Comment

Greatest Advice:-
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tniYWIkv-AA[/video]]YouTube - The Cat Empire - Nothing (Fan made video)

Comment

Its morning and we have sun for the first time in 4 days!!!!!!!!
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning, Miss B

My bald pate can do with some overcast days, but I'm happy for you
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Miss & Tipster - yay for the rays!

On other news:

A SHOPPING centre in China has opened a car park that offers women drivers bigger-than-normal parking spaces to accommodate what it sees as their special needs. Wang Zheng, an official at the Wanxiang Tiancheng shopping centre in Hebei province's Shijiazhuang city, told AFP the women-only parking lot aimed to address women's "strong sense of colour and different sense of distance".

Comment

:H:H:H
                        Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                        April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                        wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                        wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                        wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                        wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                        wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                        wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                        http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Morning Missios, Tipopolous, and all to come,
                          Lol Tip! There was a company in Western Oz a few years ago, selling (via mail order, of course) can's of 'spray on hair'. They also ran a t.v. ad demonstrating the product. The only issue with it that i could see, was it goes curly when out of the can.....;-)

Missi, enjoy the sun. Hope you make time to get out into it and rejoice, letting it bathe you in it's healing warmth!

I think having a couple of drink's on occassion is great. However, if we won't stop at a couple, and then go into the zone of abusing/numbing ourselves, like your's truly, then it's not on. No drinky poo's for G-boy at this point. Through many a hellish trial and error exercise, i'm smart enough to have got the gist of how my little body/mind work's. Still don't know why really. Genes? Lazy thinking? Enjoy the 'gentleman of leisure' lifestyle a bit too much? I no know, and don't really care. No issues in my childhood really etc. to deal with, thankfully.
                          I DO know, that my life is absolutely, irrefutably, and indubitably, kicking serious arse, and am acheiving lot's. Looking goooood, feeling goooood. Why would i bother with even occassional drinking. It's great now, in that there's no battle going on within, no stress, just peace, bliss, and sheer wonder at the possibilities before me....us.

Bring on 2010!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Super model, Hi Katie!

Re- carpark, about time. The sooner it catches on here, the better.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ummm ... so where are the usual recalcitrants? Some five hours later and not a peep? Surely my car park story wasn't THAT bad ...

geeesh.

Comment

tawnyfrog;781692 wrote:
                                A SHOPPING centre in China has opened a car park that offers women drivers bigger-than-normal parking spaces to accommodate what it sees as their special needs.
                                Wang Zheng, an official at the Wanxiang Tiancheng shopping centre in Hebei province's Shijiazhuang city, told AFP the women-only parking lot aimed to address women's "strong sense of colour and different sense of distance".
                                :H:H:H
                                Nothing to report here.. good on you G'ster
                                Go everyone!!

Comment

Working...
                                X