Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th December

Hi D Fly.... geddit eh eh??
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Those mountains always look blue, they are in Wanaka, the dog sat still just long enough for that shot, the next photo was of her ripping the hat to pieces.
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Hey, Draggy

I left Cape Town around 1.00 to avoid the crowds. I work in the street they've closed off to hold the Draw festival in. But yes, there was great excitement. Helicopters hovering, jets screaming past, police patrolling, bands playing, tourists getting lost, locals getting angry, you name it...
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Zeppie2;769618 wrote: Those mountains always look blue, they are in Wanaka, the dog sat still just long enough for that shot, the next photo was of her ripping the hat to pieces.
          That sounds like Starty's Larry an mini-me on my world tour... I am going to be in tatters by the time I get home!!!
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Draggy I'm good thanks and the pups are great, will get some pics today

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

tiptronic_ct;769619 wrote: Hey, Draggy

I left Cape Town around 1.00 to avoid the crowds. I work in the street they've closed off to hold the Draw festival in. But yes, there was great excitement. Helicopters hovering, jets screaming past, police patrolling, bands playing, tourists getting lost, locals getting angry, you name it...
              :H:H:H
              life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Zeppie2;769618 wrote: Those mountains always look blue, they are in Wanaka, the dog sat still just long enough for that shot, the next photo was of her ripping the hat to pieces.
                :H:H:H brilliant, that is the shot I would have used, for sure. Those mountains look cool.

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Evening all.

I'm not lurking. just reading back
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

tiptronic_ct;769620 wrote: That sounds like Starty's Larry an mini-me on my world tour... I am going to be in tatters by the time I get home!!!
                    Yeah I thought about letting him experiencing running around the dog track at 70kmph but I couldn't garantee his safety
                    Perhaps he can just sit ontop of the starting boxes for a photo op.

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

KTAB;769614 wrote: Nice hat but why is the mountain blue? I have heard of the blue ridge mountains of virginia.
                      Also did you drug the dog to get him to sit still? If I tried that shot with my guys the hat would be used as a tug of war rope in seconds.
                      Afrikaans folk song about blue mountains...

You might not understand it word for word, but I think you'll like it nevertheless. It's a love song about a guy pining for his loved one

Zeps: you'll enjoy the accent!!!
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Hi JC, that reminds me I need a choc ice NOW

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

JackieClaire;769625 wrote: Evening all.

I'm not lurking. just reading back
                          You're soooooooooooooo convincing.....
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

tiptronic_ct;769627 wrote: Afrikaans folk song about blue mountains...

You might not understand it word for word, but I think you'll like it nevertheless. It's a love song about a guy pining for his loved one

Zeps: you'll enjoy the accent!!!
                            :H:H give us a clue, what is it called, maybe we can google it :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

counting my choccy stash. so there
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

KTAB;769630 wrote: :H:H give us a clue, what is it called, maybe we can google it :H:H
                                Oops... sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWM3NjzQHGo[/video]]YouTube - Afrikaans - Johannes Kerkorrel - Al le Die Berge Nog So Blou

"Although the Mountains lie Blue in the distance..."
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X