Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

aha,KT

I can export some (at a highly inflated price)

or bring them over the end of June when I've finally fathomed out the ferry time tables
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

sorry, should be,
      Hi KT,Zepps, JC

I love twiglets, can get them in the UK freezer shop ICELAND.. but they are very,very expensive..
      they go on the list for if I've earnt an extra bit of dosh and buy cheddar cheesr twiglet, gammon steaks,horlicks, cheddars, english cumberland sausages etc.....mmmmmm

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

JackieClaire;783898 wrote: aha,KT

I can export some (at a highly inflated price)

or bring them over the end of June when I've finally fathomed out the ferry time tables
        June??? June??? I WANT EM NOW.
        (btw fathomed out very good)

Ok I am off out, laters peeps.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Yes and I must bid you goodnight - have a lovely day everyone
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

hey do ya like the pic of golly ollie at the beach, 1st Jan6pm but he insisted going to the beach..!!
            he's poking his tongue out at everyone..!!!!:H

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

night Zepps, see ya later KT..x:h

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

He's a little cutie Jan
                It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Later KT and Zeps,

Love the pic LJ.

There's a bunch of loons over here that insist on a New Year's Day swim.

The North Sea's cold enough in June
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

tiptronic_ct;783849 wrote: I wonder who the hell brought squirrels to Africa? They're not a native species...
                    Are we taking a Darwinian stance on this one???:H

Just kidding........there a quite a few indigenous species of squirrels Tippers....
                    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Hi lady jan your sons piccy is wonderful obviously a happy boy hello army dudes
                      Spiro

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Hi and bye Grim,

I really must get on and put Christmas back in the loft.

Laters peeps.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Grim;783907 wrote: Are we taking a Darwinian stance on this one???:H

Just kidding........there a quite a few indigenous species of squirrels Tippers....
                          I stand corrected, Grimmy. I never knew. I thought they were imported with the oak trees.

Feck, its hot today. 38C, and not a breath of wind. I don't even feel like having a cigarette. Highly unusual...
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

tiptronic_ct;783934 wrote: I stand corrected, Grimmy. I never knew. I thought they were imported with the oak trees.

Feck, its hot today. 38C, and not a breath of wind. I don't even feel like having a cigarette. Highly unusual...
                            Well thank dog the wind has just picked up here.....it was a sweltering night here last night.....the mozzies were doing formation attacks and even though I resorted to spraying an entire tin of Peaceful sleep, their attacks continued unabated......the nasty little feckers!
                            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Grim;783937 wrote: Well thank dog the wind has just picked up here.....it was a sweltering night here last night.....the mozzies were doing formation attacks and even though I resorted to spraying an entire tin of Peaceful sleep, their attacks continued unabated......the nasty little feckers!
                              Time to get a significant other, Grim.

The perfect mozzie decoy.

By the way, the sirloin was delectably tender when we finally ate at 10.30 last night. Tonight we're just having snacks from the fridge - as and when it presents itself.

I'm kinda partial to the idea of some leftover mieliepap with milk and sugar myself. Something comforting. Or does that make me sound too much like Starty?
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

tiptronic_ct;783942 wrote: Time to get a significant other, Grim.

The perfect mozzie decoy.

By the way, the sirloin was delectably tender when we finally ate at 10.30 last night. Tonight we're just having snacks from the fridge - as and when it presents itself.

I'm kinda partial to the idea of some leftover mieliepap with milk and sugar myself. Something comforting. Or does that make me sound too much like Starty?
                                Aha! The perfect reason to source a significant other......mozzie bait!

Comment

Working...
                                X