Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Woo Hoo, Army! Rubylicious reporting in. Anyone around?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Me! I'm cleaning out a drawer at the computer desk. I couldn't shut it anymore.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

greeneyes;784002 wrote: Me! I'm cleaning out a drawer at the computer desk. I couldn't shut it anymore.
        Get a new desk...
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

I've cleaned out so many things, now I have no place to put all the shite I cleaned out!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Was your meal orgasmic last night, Tips?
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

rubywillow;784008 wrote: Was your meal orgasmic last night, Tips?
              Mrs. T is still trembling...
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

rubywillow;784007 wrote: I've cleaned out so many things, now I have no place to put all the shite I cleaned out!
                Or more appropriately: who polices the police?
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Laters, all

Time for a Nanna Nap...
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

tiptronic_ct;784010 wrote: Mrs. T is still trembling...
                    Careful, she may start trying out new and trendy restaraunts. :H
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Hi Folks!
                      I hope we're all in fine form.
                      I'm having the laziest of days today.
                      I stayed in yesterday by myself, watched a few movies and went to bed at about ten. In years passed, I would have been plastered for days and I'd end up poisoned by about the third, but I've been content to let everyone else do their partying without me.
                      I'm getting Chinese in later, assuming the people who work there can get in. It's been snowing hard for most of the day.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Sounds lovely, Popeye. My kind of day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Hi gang...
                          mmmmm food chat again..
                          we got a great army kitchen..!

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

hey Rubes, howz hubby nowdays?? have things settled down a bit with your rentals??

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

sufering again

just can't separate myself from my drinking is there a self in there. hiding from friends everynight having a deep dark drinking session, never have enough. i want to stop for more than one night where i do wake up feeling better instead of guilty. :new:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Hello willow and :welcome:. Many of us here have been where you are. Have you read RJ's book? You can download it. You will find a lot of support here, read a bit and jump in where ever you are comfy. Support and tips and guidance are abundant, but you must be prepared to work your plan. Best of luck to you!
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X