Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KAPO returns to the MWO front! I have missed you all very much!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahoy there to all wonderful fellow MWO members, especially Limers, O2M, Cym, Wishy, Starty and many of the other old " faces" - it has been a while.

It is fantastic to have access to the net again and be able to post. As many of you will still be in repose as I write down here in NZ, i hope this post finds you absolutely in top- notch order!

2009 was an interesting year for this recovering alkie. I was slipping and sliding heaps at the beginning of '09, and made the very dumb decision to drive whilst under the influence (AGAIN) and so, for the first time in my life I found myself in prison. I GOT OUT THIS MORNING - and liberty is something I will never take for granted again. It was a very enlightening 8 and a half months and I have sincerely missed you all.

I soooooooooo look forward to catching up sometime soon, but as I am just using a friend's comptuer whilst visiting them, i will not be able to be very consistent at first.

however, I am now coming up ten months sober - and as a result, life actually is bloody FANTASTIC. Great big Happy New Year to all,,,,, hope to chat soon

x Kapo

KAPO!!!!!
    You have no idea how much you've been missed and how much we wondered about you!!!
    What a story you have to tell girl, cannot wait to catch up with you.
    Things are great for me too, ups and downs just recently but hey, thats life eh?
    So good to hear from you again xx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I've been worried sick about you! Glad you're okay. Look forward to catching up friend. x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

STARTY AND GAT!!! Seeing your hellos just now has been the best tonic a girl could have! I cannot wait to be properly back in the fold! I have so much to catch up on with you all. Sadly, I am heading back to motel and therefore away from my puter very shortly - but I shall be back up and running more consistently before too long - I have missed you all very very much, and you have never been far from my thoughts and my heart. Am so happy MWO exists and look forward to hearing about you all and updating you all my story. Love, peace and light - I shall get along to an internet cafe tomorrow and post more then. HUGE CYBER HUG!!!!

Comment

FECKIN HELL WOMAN!!!

WE were all up the wall over you!!

I am delighted you are back.....every time I see your pic on Facebook I laugh remembering the stolen Santa!

WELCOME BACK! We love you!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

kapo! Goodie! Hate it when someone disappears and you don't know... glad you"re OK.:l
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Kapo, didn't talk much, doll, but I'm SO happy to see you back here, and outta THERE! Let this be your year, dear.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

kap, bet you missed Cath Tate, eh? Good times that, glad to see you back! xo Beth
                vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Working...
                X