Info on L gut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on L gut

Back again!!! Can anyone give me some info on L - Gut? Is it better than kudzu. Am willing to try anything (well, nearly!!). 16th day and am AF even though the heatings gone off and the phones not working (possibly not a bad thing!!)
    Sleep tight all:l

Info on L gut

Hi, Nibbles!

I used both, with good results. I took between 3000 - 4000 mg L-Glute per day, split into 2 doses. L-Glute is safe in way bigger doses, which some people here take. I had started at 1000 per day, which helped some, then upped it and noticed even better results. It also helps eliminate sugar and carb cravings, even for someone who isn't a drinker. The information on recommended dosing is on this forum somewhere, I think in the homepage of the site, maybe under research - I can't say exactly where, but I did see it there.

On L-Glute I just went by what I felt as far as it making a difference (same with kudzu). Good luck!
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Info on L gut

Thanks, read the page, very informative!

Comment

Info on L gut

Well done you!! Nearly a whole year that's great!

Comment

Info on L gut

I've used them both, and no side affects. Can't tell what they did really, though kudzu grows rampant here and has many uses, as I'm running on-stop, but my saving grace was Topamax. No one herb/medicine is for everyone. Would be nice if it was, but we're all on our own path. Best wishes, and keep looking.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X