Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Gong out for the day...back later.

Comment

Happy easter all,

Glad you're okay Wave's!
        A marvellous weekend to all malakas and marika's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hiya Dave.
          Missed you by 'that' much.

I have this archaic list of little jobs to get through during Easter holidays.
          Having enthusiastically compiled it last night, I have decided that I can't be arsed, and instead plumped for a breakfast in bed with a (rather pedestrian) chick lit read by Kate Legge.
          Must get hold of some Larsson then.
          I'm thinking a Cheesecake and Banana bread baking session.
          Thanks for the inspiration Missy. I'll send you the bill for my cardiac bypass surgery.
          The boy is grounded for being a smart arse, so there goes my peace for the long weekend in the name of parental consistency of discipline. Was it worth it ??????? :H
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Geeze finally !!!!What job makes you work on Good Friday? any way builder going nuts no floor so above Avartar is home for the next three weeks dear daughter and partener choose Nannas. Prison cells are bigger but i got a berth at the local marina next to a Great eatery with showers ect but NO internet which is cool I get to open the front hatch and drift off to sleep under a canopy of stars ...have a wonderfull safe sober Easter threadians and dont forget to buy a Darrel Lee easter Bilby follow link below for a explanation ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU forgot Wavey so great to see you winning the battle against depression the insidious disease its is keep fighting!!!
            Reg

Comment

G'day hope every one is well good to see ya Waves I miss Ronnie hope you are travelling well Ronnie I think you are ACE ..Well renos dictate i retire to the quarters depicted in my Avartar...beautiful daughter and partener off to the Nannas ...builders gone feral LOVE IT he is ripping everything up hence my retreat to above quarters...you know I always thought internet cyber things are un healthy but you lot have restored my faith speaking of which Melbourne people don't forget to cough up big dollars for the Good Friday Royal Children's Hospital appeal I work a bit there..... those kids are the best... I have made my fathers day generous shorts into a spinaker so if ya see a huge pair of shorts flying out front of a small boat down Port Phillip Bay thats me
              I don't love you and that is all
              Reg

Comment

Happy Easter everyone. 90 Days for moi today.

Comment

Pan_;831897 wrote: Happy Easter everyone. 90 Days for moi today.
                  WELL DONE PAN

Comment

Evening all,

Well done Pan! Is that the longest you've done? Either way, congratulation's. Remember.....gratitude thinking, not deprivation mode thinking. You aren't missing anything as far as grog is concerned. You have it all in your hand's now. Your life, your future, and in control. Stay strong my friend.

Well, just been making music. Ahh, nothing like following the path.
                    Minor embuggerance is i'm working this w/kend, but anyway, i alway's get something great out of it. EEijot that i am, forgot to foresee said embuggerance, and organise the whole w/kend orf.
                    Lot's of blood and gut's on the ABC tonight for some reason. The kiddies love it at easter i suppose.

Is anybody out there? :H

Spamious, I lived in Bermondsey for 12 mths in the early 90's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

And..........just been eating some leftover banana cake Jonesy. Mmmmmm! And i bet you're a great baker too! A man would not go hungry around youse gal's!

:band2:

Comment

Guitarista;831973 wrote:

Is anybody out there? :H
                        Nope.

Comment

Thank's Hornos. You would be the ultimate housemate. What did you get up to today?

Comment

She's not here.
                            Nor am I.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Me either.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I feel like The last man alive. Lot's of shadow's around here tonight. Thing's whizzing past out of the corner of my eye....mmm....

Comment

Working...
                                X