X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know why i'm posting this

Hola Freckles

Hope your feeling a lot better now.
    No matter how often or how far you fall - you can just get right back up and start again.
    I will be looking out for your next post after a few AF days when you are feeling good again.
    kind regards
    Changeling

Comment

outdoorone-have you read the book yet? first thing would be to download it if you can and get the supplements...in the meantime, you may consider going to your local health store or vitamin store and get some Calmes Forte - it included in the supplement list that is a part of the MyWayOut program. It REALLY helped me sleep and stay calm at a time when I needed it. This program can be extremely effective..you are definitely in the right place. Stick around, there is a lot of support here.

Comment

Freckles..It's sooo interesting that you are a pacifist but when you drank, your 'shadow' appeared! I try to think about why i've enjoyed my drinking so much..mostly it's so that I can relax, stop thinking, become uninhibited..even be a 'bad girl' if I want to be. I read somewhere that we may drink to hush the 'shadow'..but also that in order to be a fully whole human being, we must be able to identify and own our shadow parts..I find that fascinating and am really trying to dig deep to see what parts of myself I've been trying to denie..so that I can become more whole. Maybe the pacifist needs to just own that she too can be violent..your empathy and compassion for those who are violent may very well give you more 'anti-ammunition' to further your cause! :0)

Comment

dilayne - i've thought alot about what you wrote because i feel it applies to me, i just can't figure out how. drinking turns off my overactive brain, and loosens up my normally uptight self for sure. but the violence is something i've fought to get away from, and i have a hard time coming to terms with it. i need to figure out how to become less inhibited w/o alcohol but i have no idea how. i already talk too much i just need to chill as they say.

changeling - thank you for your kind words. they mean alot to me.

Comment

Working...
          X