rock bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rock bottom

Hey Pompy check in buddy, people here care.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

rock bottom

not good news since last here ...... sat got myself to hosp gave ne some diaz but then just sent me home .... felt actually suicidal sun ... really not me ... so called 999 (911) and gaot an ambulance to hospital .... again they wouldnt consider detxing me becuase of my prv dts when i was apparenently threatening .... thought they were poisoning me with drip and taking me to jail.... obviously not true .... relaesed me again with the hope of seeing a health workerr today with a view to a rehab prog ......... rang first thing ... and no fault of anyone is on hol for a week so all my hopes were shot to bits .... guy fromm AA said to go to doc and just sit there till they did something so i did and they were great .... another appointment tom and then thurs ..... told me to keep drinking but less if poss due to WDs pres valiam but weak stuff ... not too bad at mom but dreading the hallucinations i know are going to start whn i try to sleep might just try vto keep awake till see doc tom i really thought i waw going to kill myself yesterday .... hence called ambulance ...... i just dont understabd how they give up on us so easily still there we go ....... dont even care about pompey any more ....take care all of ... geoff x
      I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

rock bottom

Pompy glad you posted, it sounds like you are really going through the mill again. Hang in there, the professionals will help and medicate correctly hopefully stoping those hallucinations. Dont be afraid to call 999 again if you feel you are in danger. I wish I had the answers or was able to help more in some way, just know you are not alone.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

rock bottom

Pompey.

Ktab is right, please do call 999 if you feel bad, or come on here and talk, there is always somebody here. You have friends here who care about you and are rooting for you xxxx
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

rock bottom

hi all ta for caring saw dr again yes lovely guy told me to keep drinking for now but obv cut down ..... pres some weak diazepam which am taking as directed (would never have done that before!) got my self to AA meeting last night, shaved put on suit and tie made an effort, seeing doc again tom , spoke to my community psych nurse, my key worker is def back from hol next week and i am def priority for the daily non residential prog here in plymouth called Hamoase House ....... same as a residential but they send you home at night so thats good ...... no longer feel at all suicidal although actually nearly doing it is not a pleasant experience!!! there is a 27 yr old on the help asap site who might neede some of you old timers advice will keep in touch ta again PM x
            I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Comment

rock bottom

Pompey,
              Thank goodness you're OK. You had us all a bit worried there. I can sure relate to the suicidal feelings, not pleasant at all.
              Thanks for the heads up on the ASAP thread, orff to have a look see now.
              J x
              :l
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

rock bottom

Thats great news Pomps....good for you mate x
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

rock bottom

sunday here in uk not in best of places ...... bumped into an AA guy earlier .....trying to decide to i or not ..... any advice

Comment

rock bottom

sorry reply made no sense ... meant do i go to meeting or not having been drinking

Comment

rock bottom

dont worry love you am ok ... speak tom ..... going to watch james bond please say hi to hugh who i realise loves you to bits ..... and we will get that bastard x

Comment

rock bottom

still not well going to tuck my self up and watch janes bond on uk telly

Comment

rock bottom

hey pompey. take care of yourself... tucked up with food, james bond and NO BOOZE. that be a good plan
                          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                          X