senate bill 510

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

senate bill 510

Senate Bill S 510 Food Safety Modernization Act vote imminent: Would outlaw gardening and saving seeds

the senate votes on this dangerous bill tomorrow...contact your senator at 202-224-3121, to tell them to vote against this fascist bill.

this is NON PARTISAN!!!!

senate bill 510

I've posted this before:
    A QUESTION OF SOVEREIGNTY - a film by Kevin P. Miller on Vimeo
    We all need to wake up. The trouble here, is they keep changing the Bill's name and trying to slide it by without people knowing.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

senate bill 510

I took it upon myself to collect a nickel for a carry out bag if people didn't bring their own. It doesn't amount to much as most people do bring their own. What I do different from the mass market is tell people that I am donating that money to our non profit GreenTech Re-store. It generates conversation about green ways of living. haha though. A small farmer was in today and told me that these Green Tech stores are now eyes for the government reporting on the activities of the small farmer's markets. Sheesh! No mo money fo dem!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

senate bill 510

and even if you try and do the RIGHT thing you're SCREWED...

Study shows reusable bags contain high levels of lead content | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

senate bill 510

Must use hemp or organic cotton. pfff not bloody likely for long either. where will we get the seeds??!!!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

senate bill 510

very scary shit!!!

Jon Stewart expose Monsanto bill S 510 | Facebook

Millions Against Monsanto by OrganicConsumers.org | Facebook
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

senate bill 510

as citizens of the united states we need to stand up to giant coorporations/government, especially now that the "supreme court" has given them the same rights as citizens with the criminal decision of "citizens united". talk about scary fascist stuff!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

we have to fight back!

:thanks:

Comment

senate bill 510

Here is a link if you'd rather write a letter to your Senators. Please do this - will just take a minute and is perhaps the scariest thing going on in this country (which is saying a lot)!
                Stop S 510 ? Citizens For Health

Comment

senate bill 510

We have a new devil, and it's name starts with "M." I keep heirloom seeds, neatly sealed away in a #10 can because Monsanto frightens me more than just about anything. I don't use the "E" word very often, but Monstanto is evil. If I ever have to use those seeds, let the veggie cops come bust me for gardening (what, are they going to train cops how to spot the various strains of any given vegetable or fruit?).

I'll write a letter too. Thanks Coochie.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                  - Vernon Howard

Comment

senate bill 510

They aren't even training them here. They have been quietly hiring uni students the last few years just to follow orders. I go beyond evil with this. DIABOLICAL

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

senate bill 510

thanks for the link...i've called and petitioned!!!

Comment

senate bill 510

RC, myself, and other have been sounding the alarm on this for months. If you want some history I will bump "monsanto Rant" buroed in the discussion forum. See the power behind this madness, The Bilderberg Group!

InfraGard: "Our Bilderberg bosses will false flag poison food to ram in S. 510"

Comment

senate bill 510

I will definitely vote/act to get govt OUT of my life in all ways. Thanks for the heads up Peace
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

senate bill 510

hi gang i cant say much but i believe hitler did the same in germany b4 the war,with fire arms,he got all the people to register then the nazis confiscated them,canada kind of followed this role model a few years ago,with the gun registry,billions hav been spent,and now the government or some of the bodies of government want to drop it,it is what you call,rights,they just keep being taken away,or whos responsible for these decisions,and should the people that voted for it in congress,be held responsible,even tho are counties have these freeedoms,they are being slowly taken away,cant say much else,never no who mite be reading this gyco

Comment

senate bill 510

Where is Jon Stewart's segment on the bill? There's a pic, but I can't find it anywhere.
                              AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                              "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Working...
                              X