Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th Nov FRIDAY (TFIF)..!

Hello Troopers!!!
    Just reading back over the many, many posts...
    JackieClaire;1007029 wrote:
    I shall leave you now for my nanna nap.Did you take yer teef out??

Zenstyle;1007069 wrote: Quick fly by! All is well and will be back laterz... xxLet us know how your day went!!
    tiptronic_ct;1007106 wrote: Hewwo JC & Starty :l

I'm fecking exhausted... we've been doing a bit of a cleanup outside after the week's wind... Bloody hell - it took ages, but Mrs. T is happy that she won't have to hang her head in shame when my brother is here tomorrow.Good for you Tips. You're a good guy to do it yerself and not depend on the garden slave...
    JackieClaire;1007113 wrote:
    I did the downstairs just for the sheer joy of it today and we've got no visitors comingAre you nuts??
    tiptronic_ct;1007116 wrote: WTF is WRONG with you? See, Tips is wondering the same thing...

JackieClaire;1007119 wrote:
    I was bored
    That's not a good enough reason...
    tiptronic_ct;1007122 wrote:
    Back in a whil - dinner is ready.

We're having Boerewors Rolls. Vegetarians steer clear... It's a type of sausage served wit caramelised onions on a hot dog roll...
    Oh, save some for me. It sounds very yummy....

JackieClaire;1007127 wrote:
    I hope they haven't noticed a drop in funds over the past 3 years (it's my 3rd CinN sober) I used to be hammered by 9pm and pledging the house
    JackieClaire;1007133 wrote:
    When you think about it I'll bet all the alkies pledging after a 'long' day have prolly paid twice over for a large childrens hospital
    startingover;1007135 wrote:
    Who says nothing good comes from getting bladdered then?
    JackieClaire;1007137 wrote:
    Dawg can you imagine being one of the peeps on the phone lines while you're slurring, snotting and crying trying to read your credit card with one eye. They must be saints.
    :H:H:H:H You guys are killing me here. I've got tears running down my face and can hardly see to type.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

startingover;1007154 wrote: Ohhh we have defected to Sainsburys
      ooooooooh posh eh we just run in there and nick carrier bags
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Stirly!

Sainsburys posh? Actually it was that Tesco was so feckin crowded all the time poor Mr Starts was spending too long in there
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

'tis oop North, Starts,

Hiya and biya Stirls must be off to buy stuff.

Back in a bit.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1007166 wrote: Jaysus...
            Summat wrong with that sentence? :H
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1007164 wrote: Hiya Stirly!

Sainsburys posh? Actually it was that Tesco was so feckin crowded all the time poor Mr Starts was spending too long in there
              Hiya Starty...
              Zenstyle;1007166 wrote: Jaysus...
              Gotta agree with Zennie...:H:H
              :wavin: Zennie...how was yer day??
              JackieClaire;1007167 wrote:
              'tis oop North, Starts,

Hiya and biya Stirls must be off to buy stuff.

Back in a bit.
              See ya Jackie.

Comment

Did they come to cut down trees or just to trim them? I hate it when they cut down trees.:upset:
                You should see work crews over here. There is one poor immigrant sucker working and five other workers standing around watching him. Makes you want to throw a bunch of firecrackers at their feet to get them moving...
                The best one I ever heard of was a postman who hung out at the local coffee shop all morning while his "helper" delivered the mail....
                P.S. I believe they may be called mulchers but don't quote me on that...

Comment

Sounds like a good plan to me Zennie. You decorate, she gets to pack it up. It takes me well over a day to decorate our apartment and it's small. And another day to pack it all up again. And since we bought our own apartment five years ago and downsized quite a bit, it only takes me that long. In the last place we lived, it took me two days each way.
                  Anyway, I was off walking the dogger and I see that the barracks have been deserted for the time being. I expect JC will do her usual midnight lurk. I'm outta here. Wishing you all...

When it's "nighty-nite time" in your time zone...

P.S. Where the heck is everybody, anyway...

Comment

Working...
                  X