The day from hell ! But ............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is panning out extremely bad. Wont bore you all with details but I am totally stressed, exasperated, angry, anoyed and feel like sceaming and shouting ahhhhhhh. thats life.

BUT the good news is I am pleased to report that I did not revert to my old ways and use it as an excuse to drink, infact the thought never crossed my mind . I feel like cheering in the face of oversity !!!!

Must confess I did have a big cream cake when I am trying to diet , to cheer myself up. But all in handling it well, never thought I would see the day when I could do that !

You should be proud of yourself - GREAT job! Hope your day improves!!!!
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

That is fantastic ... Bet that cream cake tasted wonderful :goodjob:
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

BH - ditto to having a crap day, a crap week in fact but not as crap as it would have been if I had drank! Don't worry about the cream cake, an extra walk will get rid of that quickly but AL would have screwed with your mind and you had suffered the effects long after consumption. Keep up the great work! You are doing amazingly....
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

BH - ditto to having a crap day, a crap week in fact but not as crap as it would have been ifi had drank! Don't worry about the cream cake, an extra walk will get rid of that quickly but AL would have screwed with your mind and you had suffered the effects long after consumption. Keep up the great work! You are doing amazingly....
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Brave, you should be very proud of yourself for not going back to the bottle. In terms of eating a little sweets, right there with you dude! I find it so much easier, while sober, to put bad days in perspective, to mentally work through them, and move on. Do you find that?

Great work,
            Hill
            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

As usual all great words of wisdom and support. Soory things are not good this week chill, PM me if yu need a chat or send message on fb here always .

Hillside ! I love that prospective , being sober does make it so much easier to deal with bad days especially as a lot of bas days have historically been because of al. I am over the hump of the other days .

TY you all x

Comment

Working...
              X