Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15 April 11

Top of the morning to ya all!
    Tdy I finally get to meet my good cyber friend startypants. Can't wait! Over the yrs she(along with others) has been such a help in either keeping me sober or from falling off the edge when drinking. It's going to be great to finally meet up and have a face to face chat!
    Hope your feeling better IC. Don't feel embaressed to come here and talk. Were alcoholics. We drink. It's what we do and why were here. Drop in and let us know your ok.
    Having the house pics taken tdy so that it can go on the Market. It's going to be a big loss to me, selling. I've lived here 11 yrs, have put alot of time, effort and money into this house and it holds alot of memories. When the 'sold' sign goes up I know it's going to be hard for me, and I need to prepare myself for how I'll feel, cause I imagine it's not going to be nice. Just another turn in the road on my journey to sobriety!
    Have a great day everyone!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Army Thread 15 April 11

There must be somethiing in the air Cy! Helloooo! But I AM going back to bed asap!

It will be a loss for you and it is a lovely house, but onwards and upwards and to infinity and beyond! A new start will do you good!

Inchy, I hope you are OK.

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

And I cant wait to meet starts either! Yay! xxx

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Morning happy campers!

Yep selling your home is gonna be a tough call.. But with every huge change there comes positive and negative feelings. The thing is, you know this is going to be the start of a new life. So all is good.

Sleep fairy seems to be elsewhere for me too but also VERY excited about meeting up with my buddies later!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Good morning Cy, Kitty & all to come
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

And Startypants :l
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Just noticed my huge typo ! WTF! I am Miss Typo galore these days, sometimes I type better when pissed! LOL! Thank god for the edit button Hiya starts and tips! Wheeee! The fecking cat screeeching (She's siamese - she screeeches!) woke me up. Just fed her and she's still going on!

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

I was just reading last nights posts.

:H re working in a bank, I worked in one too when I was 17 til I was 25. From around 17 to 19 (I met someone) it was a 5 night a week booze fest and everyone slept with everyone else. I have never known such a slutty crew! Which er.... I was never part of, of course

Christ, actually it even carried on when I was in a long term relationship....

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Dont forget to remember the Hillsborough 96 today peeps xx

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Good morning Cy, Kitty, Starty and Mr Tips

I worked for a bank for 6 years! There is a scary pattern emerging here.....

Have a lovely meet up guys, I'm meeting Mr Mario at 12 so it's the day for MWO meet ups!

Cy - I understand about the house, it's going to break my heart leaving mine but I'm going to hold my head high and not even look back! It's the future that matters and I can't afford to dwell on the past any more. There are better things ahead for all of us.
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Your right Chill, and I just have to remember that. Have a great day with Super Mario!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Morning to all you bankers and meter uppers. Am awake again, well yeh obviously, woke at two and couldn't get back to sleep for a couple of hours with the old grey matter on full spin cycle. Probably going to be Mr Grumpy today. Off to grind coffee beans.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Morning, Chillicious

Enjoy your time with Mario.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

A touch of tiredness is better than a raging hagover, so just fill your bucket to the brim, KTAB
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Morning.

Today is gonna be a good day because I said it is ...
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X