Army Thread 8th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th May

I did Leeds for 3 years running, Inchy. Loved it.

Rightio I've got to pop orff.

Bacinabit.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

see ya later JC

I've doen Sonisphere whcih is new the last 2 years and I'm going again this year, then Download (some people might know it as monsters of rock) last year and have tickets this year. I generally only do the true heavy metal festivals + Reading and Leeds have had some serious rioting issues lately
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

Never been to a single festival or concert in my life Inchy, so I don't know what I'm missing. If Bob Dylan had done a concert within travelling distance I might have gone to that though...

I've got to disappear too. Back later.

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

laters reccy

starting to think you folk don't like me xD

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

InChains;1111535 wrote: laters reccy

starting to think you folk don't like me xD
            Answer to earlier question I did great even if I do say so myself beat most of my rivals but still came 2nd in my category. Never to late to pack in the booze

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

haha, I lost my ffuture husband just befoe AC/DC last year, I couldn't find my way back to the tent because I'd been too drunk and high earlier to notice where I was, took me 2 attempts and i missed the last couple of AC/DC songs, was not great xD

awesome anon by the way, I used to run, was pretty good, now i smoke instead xD

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

haha, oh no i didn't mean breaking up haha, I just couldn't find him xD I've been with him 5 years, not meeting by the right ice cream truck is really not a big enough problem to end things with us xD

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

night molly

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

Evening folks all in the nests then?
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

hey ktab, good to see you how you doing?

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

I'm grand thanks, Inchy et tu?

Pillow over the face, claim of temporary insanity Mollly?

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

4 words I dont understand there in the same sentance 'Sandra Bullock romantic comedy'??

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

haha, that sounds truly awful molly

and i'm good thanks ktab, 2 weeks AF today Really happy

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

Thats great Inchy, you are doing so well, bet you feel a million dollars.

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

Night Molly, leave you with two words 'life insurance'

Comment

Working...
                                X