Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th May

Good morning, Army

Back to the usual routine for me today. Looks like we're in for more rain. Incredible how quickly everything is turning green after our first winter rains.

Have a terrific Tuesday!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 10th May

Good morning Tiptronic, just off to make my brekkie and packed lunch as I am off to the hills for a mountain day.
    Hello to all to come and if anyone is nipping out to the shops can they get me some bread and milk please?

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Morning , Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday too!
      We are supposed to get rain today-and we need it! It has been so dry. It's been nice but the poor plants need a good soak.
      And I need coffee-bacinabit.

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

anon;1112192 wrote: Good morning Tiptronic, just off to make my brekkie and packed lunch as I am off to the hills for a mountain day.
        Hello to all to come and if anyone is nipping out to the shops can they get me some bread and milk please?
        xpost! I hope you have a lovely day in the mountains! If I bring milk and bread-can I come?

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

expat3;1112194 wrote: xpost! I hope you have a lovely day in the mountains! If I bring milk and bread-can I come?
          I will meet you in the car park at Capel Curig at 8.30 no rain forecast. I have made us some tuna and mayo batches, bananas and malt loaf with a flask of green tea. Is that ok? See you later and yes the children are welcome:welcome:

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

anon;1112196 wrote: I will meet you in the car park at Capel Curig at 8.30 no rain forecast. I have made us some tuna and mayo batches, bananas and malt loaf with a flask of green tea. Is that ok? See you later and yes the children are welcome:welcome:
            :HI wish!!!!!!! It's school and work for us. Have a great day Anon and tell us about it when you get back. I'm going to google Capel Curig.
            OK-off to wake the little one or we'll be late for school. laters xxx

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Morning Army peeps

Well I did google and I'd really like to eat at either Tyn y Coed Hotel or Bryn Tyrch Inn.

Have a wonderful day, Anon - the scenery looks spectacular.

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Morning Lovelies!

Anon, your day sounds absolute bliss.

Peeps, today is a special one, in fact its a special week. Oney has been one year AF and on Thursday she has been one year off the fags. I have never seen such a transformation in one person over the time I have known her. Always determined, but with a thirst for knowledge that has taken her way beyond her own expectations I think. She is a natural teacher and a true inspiration. Well done Oneywoo xxx!!!! :l
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Good morning Troopers

Wow Starts quite a week indeed for Oners, I agree she is amazing and is like a little sponge for learning self improvement.

Anon - have a fab day, we got rain and wind here and I'm trying to entice the dog out her bed to go brave it. Living on the seafront in the West of Scotland is somewhat amusing...
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Morning Army.
                    A great big congratulations to Oney a true inspiration to us all.

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Good morning ladies & mr tips.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Thanks Guys!!

I should have a lot more AF time but I decided as most of you know to give modding a go after a long AF spell, which I did. Although I did not go over board on it, I was still looking forward to and counting days down to...having a drink, I was still caught in the trap of drink having a hold over me and believe me, it was harder to mod than it was to stop completely. It was a mugs game in my opinion and the only person I was fooling was myself.....

Drink holds nothing for me now, the spell is broken. There is NOTHING good in drinking.

I adore my AF (and Smoke free) life, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life (including childhood).
                        I will never stop learning and asking questions and craving knowledge.
                        I am SO grateful for my life now and my mindset and I am SO grateful to each and every one of you here, even the ones who I have butted heads with because I have learned valuable lessons from you too, so thank you.

Life is FECKIN GOOD!!
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Morning Army

Oney that is just awesome, I love your zest for life, a true inspiration :l
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Have to leg it back laters.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Morning Tippers,Mrs A,Palo,Mariooooooooooo,Oney,Panno,Chillers and all those yet to drop by

anon;1112192 wrote: Hello to all to come and if anyone is nipping out to the shops can they get me some bread and milk please?
                              I've got a spare pint,luv and some bread buns at the back of the freezer will they do.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X