GF left me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GF left me...

We have been together for about 18 months, and she decieded to leave me after (ironically) I had been sober for more than a week.

I had seen it coming, and this has been 18 great months, but this makes me so fing emo...

It sure kind of sucks when a good looking, cute and AND nice girl leaves you.

No job, no GF.

Whats kind of bad is that if it were not for AL I would probably still be a virgin today as I sometimes am a bit shy when it comes to talking to girls when sober...

GF left me...

Keep up the AF man, nothing good is going to come of you getting liquored up, ask me how I know!

Just keep jumpin over the hurdles you keep getting thrown at you brotha!
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

GF left me...

Nelz: thanks dude, I am drunk btw, but planning on getting back on the bus first monday.

Comment

GF left me...

I am *this* close to going fully fledged EMO and looking at pictures of me and her together here in my sorry state...

Comment

GF left me...

I was lucky enough to have a person see me in a drunken stooper so bad, I had almost stopped breathing......it wasnt a GF issue that I was drinking, but another life challenge.

If no one was there, I shudder to think what might have happened.....thats all Im sayin my man....no good decision is EVER made under the influence.

Stayin sober has changed a lot so far....I feel more powerful to stand and face all the issues I have going on.....at least try two AL and one water, how bout that?
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

GF left me...

At least I will not contact her again although I have a very very strong urge to to that now...

People have been trough war and all kinds of crazy stuff so my "problems" are really very mundane.

Comment

GF left me...

I use this board as lifeblog now it seems, but my emotions are just going crazy. I have very noticeable mood swings right now. Happy / melancholic / happy / sad etc. etc.

Comment

GF left me...

Scandinavian, I'm very sorry that happened to you and that you are feeling so much pain. It won't always be like that. But it might be like that longer if you keep drinking. Sure you want to wait till Monday? Might be feeling pretty rough by then. You can go on and get back on the bus tomorrow and let your healing start 4 days earlier. Alcohol hasn't ever shown much in the way of helping a broken heart. :l Treat yourself well.
                My husband left me shortly after I quit drinking. A couple weeks after, I think. Actually it turned out to be a good thing. And I don't mean that snarky or anyting. It just was for the best.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

GF left me...

greeneyes: thanks I'm acutally considering starting the "bus" on sunday instead of monday for some practical reasons. Then monday will feel good physicaly at least

Comment

GF left me...

Scandinavian,
                    Hello, Did she actually give you the why? I like green eyes. I was in a relationship that ended abruptly due to him, and at the time I felt truly terrible about myself. It turned out to be the best thing that could of happened to me. I know you can't see it no, but down the the picture changes.
                    Nelz, I too almost stopped breathing once when, and it is scary, you can die. I woke up in a hospital not knowing where I was or how I got there. I had AL poisoning, and it was my own fault.
                    Scan, just hang in there. I find this journey to be difficult at times due to the strains I have put on my relationship because of AL. However I know I will not any solutions or happiness at the bottom of a bottle. You can do this. Sorry to here about your job and you GF, but there is something better to come down the line, that you would not have gotten had you not had to go through this!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

GF left me...

After my girlfriend broke up with me over my drinking and the carry on from it, I stopped drinking and slowly got my life back together, I am now back with girlfriend and am very happy with both our lives getting the positive effects from my alcohol free life.dont give up as you can do this and it will be for the better for everyone concerned.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                      X