The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fennel;1153067 wrote: Grateful...Coco loves weird things in her bass shakes...I usually use bass eyes as a garnish for her! :H
    Put them on toothpicks for effect, and hang a worm on the side. Very good source of protein!!

Geek, so great to have you check in. Madness sometimes runs rampant, but so does the care and friendship. Would love to see more of you!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Welcome aboard, Geekteeth! :welcome:

Comment

Rubes, the worm is a wonderful idea for a garnish! I'm certain that Coco will be most appreciative! :goodjob:

Comment

Geekteeth;1153056 wrote: Hey I am new here(from the uk). I just wanted to say that after reading a lot of your posts on this thread, I can really sense the lov and support that this fourum offers. I hope go get to know a lot of your better over time. Blessings
          welcome geekteeth would love to get to know you ..when you are ready to share alittle about yourself

well its been a long hot sweaty day and im tired
          and you guys and grils have been busy here keep it going think ill just kick back and watch some tv .. and oh vicky sorry i dont install carpet .. well love and big hugs one and all
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Morning All--I forgot my hub(internet connection device)at the store last night. Nearly panicked when I realized and thought how silly--you can wait til the morning. By 9:30 I was making the short drive for it--by the time I got home and hooked up I was too tired to post.:H

Had a marveling day yesterday. Sales not great but I received 3 unexpected gifts out of the blue. Let's expect good things today--it won't hurt. xo

Welcome GT:welcome:
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

well good morning one and all rc the early bird and too funny ..puter DT'S

well im one sore puppy this morning and my arms are all rash up .. but i have one more day to finish up that yard clean out and that will pay some back on what i owe .. so keeping moving and hoping to have my phone ring today .. love and big hugs stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I promise to hand over my worms to Fennel to dispense to her Finches and Penguin.

What did you get into T that has you in rashes?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Thanks for the worms, R.C.! Mrs. Finch is quiet again. Maybe the Mr. was telling her to get her tail-feather off of those stale eggs?

Anyway, Good morning to everybody. Hope the day goes well.

Comment

Welcom Geekteeth we are a bunch of great people that understand life. We laugh, cry, vent and do what ever it takes to keep together and away from AH good Morning everyone looks like a great day here. I am not feeling very well and I got a lump on my neck so I am off to the doctor. chatch ya latter enjoy the day

Comment

Hey folks,

I have been MIA for a while, but I'm definitely caught up on all your posts...!

Still travelling..... yack....! I'll be heading home this weekend and address one and all then.

Just wanted to say to the new folks here, FF and GT :welcome:

You're all just a crazy bunch and I LOVE YOU all.

Think about me while I'm travelling on those puddle-jumpers... (that's Fen's terminology..:h) Love ya Fen.

Kelly, Vicky, Rubie, Nora, RC, Sunny love ya ladies:l:l

Lots of love to all our sweet gents too.

Effie

Comment

Effie! So good to see you. Safe travels! :h

Comment

Hi ya Peeps...
                          HI EFFIE!!!!! BE safe jumpin puddles love
                          WELCOME GEEKTEETH...what a great name!!!
                          just jump in and start blabbing.......we always listen
                          Well....the guy that murdered my girlfriend on June 26th hung himself in jail. I am SOOOO pissed.....Stephanie's poor family will never get closure, but at least our tax dollars won;t keep him alive.....
                          Enough bad news...all is well here.........just working hard and getting ready for school to start.......can you believe it???
                          Vicki....I am sorry about Paul, baby...YOU FOCUS ON YOU...my tomatos are about 4 unches tall....should I plant each little one in the dirt? Do I protect the plants???
                          gotta fly since I am at work......
                          it is so good to see everyone and I will check in later....kisses to my sisters....Mimzey, Sunni, Fen, Rubes, Nora, and grateful and RC....we are the old timers now!!!!!
                          Hope you feel better rog...Tony you keep me laughing!!!
                          love the skidmark joke!!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hello little skwerl....
                            xoxoxoxoxoxo
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning crazies. Welcome Geekteeth. :welcome: Effie - good to see you. Ok - I owe a couple of people PM's. I will answer you as soon as possible. Last night was a bit of a bickering/whiny night for the kids, so didn't get much time on here. I went to the new psychiatrist to get my refill on my anti-depressant. I was so depressed when I got out of there. :upset::upset: (Plus - made me want to drink. Thank goodness I'm still on antabuse)

Love you all!!!!!! Time for work. My favorite thing. :H
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Angels in the air for you Effie.
                                Mama-you sound great! Kisses to you sista!
                                Fennel--how long has it been now for Mrs. Finch?
                                Have you tried looking in the nest again?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X