The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the family, Geekteeth! I look forward to getting to know you.

Fen..thanks for explaining about Coco's love of "unique" tastes...she will be so happy then! I hope you do get little finches.....that would be so neat to watch. How are you feeling today and how is your weather? Have you been to Tick Hollow lately?

Hi, Roger. I'm hoping your phone will ring today with great news!! In the meantime, nobody can accuse you of sitting on your bum and feeling sorry for yourself...you are definitely a go-getter!!

Effie...it's great to see you post. What do you do that you have to travel so much? Glad that you will be home this weekend.

Biz....good luck at the dr and let me know what he says. Lump on the neck doesn't sound too good....maybe swollen glands? A lot going around with everyone going from cool a/c outside to the awful heat and then back in again......

Ruby, oh busy Ruby. How are you today? I was thinking of your little goat last night when I got home and found one of my girls using her horns to break the top of an dog house we have in there for them....they are so bad. They came running over to me crying because hubs hadn't fed them yet and they wanted their special treat.

Sunny-are you feeling any better today? I truly hope you are so that you can enjoy your day off.

Vicki-how are you this morning? How is your pain....is it next week when you go to the doctor? I'm sorry about Paul's fall off the wagon....he did so well, but there truly is nothing you can do but pray and live by example, which you are doing. Don't you dare cave in either or I'm gonna round up the "girls" here and come find you!!! I hope you have a great day, too.

Jan-sweet, hardworking Jan. How are you today? Now that you have been there for a little bit, do you like your job? I know it sounds very busy...but is it good busy? I hope you do..there is nothing worse than having a job you hate.

RC....internet withdraw...you poor thing. I can't believe you drove back to work and home again only to not post after all. Were you having a silly moment?:h

Swannie...I tried to email you and pm you, but wasn't allowed. I have been thinking of you so much lately...you've really been on my heart. If you check in, can you pm me?
    Big, big hugs to you.:l:l

Hi, Nora. Did I read somewhere that your son is moving out? Is he going to college or is he out of college...please forgive my "old" memory....

And now, back to work. I'm sorry I haven't mentioned everybody on here (uh oh, RC, there's that "S" word again) but I respect and admire each and every one of you.

Have a great Tuesday!!
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Haven't had time to read back (I've been given TWO new assignments by MIL!) but had to give ya'll another reason to laugh at me. As I've said, I've always had very vivid dreams. I think it was pre-Journey thread when I dreamed I was being chased by a killer and tried to dive out of a barn, dove out of bed and knocked myself out on the nightstand! Had to have MRI, had a concussion. Well last night (early this morning) I jumped off a motorcycle I was riding because a vampire had gotten on it with me, AGAIN jumped out of bed. Luckily I didn't hit anything this time, just scared the :damn: out of Hubs. He's more convinced than ever I'm :nutso: .
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

X-Post Nora.:l
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Ruby...vampires???? What are you watching on TV?????

Comment

rubywillow;1153376 wrote: Haven't had time to read back (I've been given TWO new assignments by MIL!) but had to give ya'll another reason to laugh at me. As I've said, I've always had very vivid dreams. I think it was pre-Journey thread when I dreamed I was being chased by a killer and tried to dive out of a barn, dove out of bed and knocked myself out on the nightstand! Had to have MRI, had a concussion. Well last night (early this morning) I jumped off a motorcycle I was riding because a vampire had gotten on it with me, AGAIN jumped out of bed. Luckily I didn't hit anything this time, just scared the :damn: out of Hubs. He's more convinced than ever I'm :nutso: .
            Jeepers Ruby--be careful!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

"True Blood", Grate!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Grateful--I was wondering what kind of meds she's on??:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

X, RC. This has nothing to do with AL, meds, etc., I've ALWAYS been like this. Like reading a novel every night. Would love NOT to do it, I think it makes me tired! :H
                  sigpic

Comment

I guess you would be tired..jumping off motorcycles....out of barns...:H

Comment

I remember telling my Momma about a dream when I was very little, and she said 'you didn't sleep long enough for all that!'
                      sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1153383 wrote: X, RC. This has nothing to do with AL, meds, etc., I've ALWAYS been like this. Like reading a novel every night. Would love NOT to do it, I think it makes me tired! :H
                        Could be alright if you weren't in the plot being Evel Kneivel.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hello.......anybody out their.....Ha! Just stop by to say Hay ! I've been to one VA physical and am going to another on Thursday....Compensation.....check up. I sent in all paper work and told them to take care of my request in 30 days. Let's see what happens. Job search.....will contact , yet another advisor tomorrow. That's a pain.........Keep Jammin' man ! Tony
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

holy cow Rubes.......you sure are active in bed:H:H
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ROCK ON TONY!!!!!!!!!
                              And Grateful...this job is killing me. I go home so frazzled and tired....but I have a job so I try not to bitch too much. I got told three times yesterday I was heartless b/c I was trying to collect rent........whatever.....
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama! I'm so happy to see you! :l Hang in there...

Comment

Working...
                                X