The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubes, I have been talking a lot in my sleep. Had nightmares last night and was hollering. It's freaking Mrs. Fen out a bit!

Comment

Ex-DIL's mom had a nightmare and tried to climb the bed headboard, ended standing over her husband and was so scared she peed on his head! :eeew: :sorry:
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good Morning everyone! Gosh, so much going on here this morning. I slept in - can't shake this darn cold - got sent home from work even!! Geekteeth - you are so welcome. This is a wonderful thread - we are here to support, love, hold hands, vent and just be here for us all - as Rog said (I think) when you would like to, please tell us a little more about yourself.

Ruby - wow - powerful dreams!! Glad you are okay! Vicki - shame about Paul - but you are staying strong which is wonderful!! Grateful - so good to see you posting so much - love ya!! I am feeling okay - not wonderful and it is so hot outside not sure I will be out there except to water!! Jan - was he on his own in the cell when he hung himself?? As you said, at least the tax payers are spared the money of the trial and the cost of keeping him. Tony - hope that you get all your stuff sorted out soon - and like Rog - good luck with the job search! Rog - you said your arms were covered with a rash - any idea what from?? RC - that was funny going and getting your internet thing and then not posting - it is almost like a blankie - you need to have it with you just in case!!! Nora - you sound as if you are getting stressed again - slow down and BREATHE. Fen - how many days since you looked in the nest with the mirror?? Biz - hope you get to feeling better !! Effie - be safe on your travels - it will be good to see you back!!

I will be back later probably - must go and water,

Love, Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning, family and welcome, Geek! We are a loving, supportive family and you can feel safe to say anything here. How is your alcohol free journey going? It is a tough one, but together, we can all be free of this poison in our lives! RC, where are you finding those adorable pics? I'm so glad your business is going well and you are being blessed by others. Roger, I'm praying that phone rings today! I wanted to mail you a book. Do you ever have time to read? Biz, I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Please let us know what the doctor says. Effie, so wonderful to see you post! I have been praying for your safety on all those puddle jumpers! I know you must be exhausted and ready for a day off! MB, so sorry for the bad news of Stephanie's murder and also that people are mistreating you! Yes, go ahead and plant your tomatoes in some rich soil in your yard where they will get plenty of sunshine and water them every evening for a week and then twice a week from now on. Remember, it takes 90 days for tomatoes to ripen and the first cold spell you have, they will die. If it is real hot and sunny there, cover them with an upside down pot for a few days to let them get adjusted. Good luck, girl! I hope they make it. Next year, we will get an earlier start. Usually you plant in April. Nora, did you talk to your doctor about the antidepressant not working? Maybe you need to try something different. Ruby, I am so sorry you are running from vampires and things in your bed, but glad you didn't get hurt this time! I guess your poor mind never get to rest! Tony, I know all that red taspe is a hassle. I'm praying that phone rings for both you and Roger with some wonderful news! Sunni, so glad you are feeling better and hope your weather cools off a bit. Grateful, I am feeling so much better today, the depression is gone and I came out fighting for many more AF days! My fingers are throbbing, have shooting pains and are swelled, but my wrist don't hurt. Are these symptoms of carpal tunnel? I pray that is the only thing wrong with me! Well, yesterday, we went and picked out flooring. I had thought about going back to carpet, but decided on wood floors again. Before Paul paints, I've got to box up everything in the den and dining room and we have to move all the furniture into the guest bedrooms. I couldn't believe how badly my walls were stained with smoke, until I took pics off the wall, so NO MORE smoking in the house! I hope this will help me quit! My daughter brought her doggie over for me to babysit until Sunday, while they are at the condo in Destin. He's a good dog, but wants to mark every Chloe scent in the house, so can't take my eyes off him and he also follows Chloe around wanting to sniff her bootie and she gets so mad at him! I guess I better go get them from outside. It has been raining here for a week! I hope everyone's weather is cooling off. I love you all so much and pray that we all have a wonderful day! Love, Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Well I am back from the doctor and he says that I am going to live. Just have a bad case of broncitest I asked him where in the hell does someone get that in the middel of a heat wave!!!!!! He said I don't know but knowing you I can beleieve andthing HM................................................ ...........................
            Wonder what he ment by that ????? well off to get my Z pack to keep living

Comment

Well Biz....my oldest just came home from his summer job with the same thing ! Go figure....... Hope you get better soon....a few antibiotics will probably do the trick...Tony
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Awwh, Biz (and Sunni) summer colds are so bad. Biz, that lump's probably a swollen lymph gland, isn't it, from the infection? Hope you both feel better soon.
                Have to run, MIL has some errands. She spends the day tomorrow and Thu at the hospital, having tests, so there goes my week. Oh, well, someone needs to be there and Hubs has a meeting 2 hours away all day tomorrow.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

wow ruby you are losing it young lady i say no more true blood for you ...was eric in that dream lmao .. love ya ..
                  vicky yes i do read.. please think of yourself, paul will come around when he ready ..
                  grateful thank you are so sweet ..
                  RC i was working with sawgrass and it just tears you arms up and it was too hot to wear a long sheave shirt.. so lots of aloe ..
                  and well im done and just reading craiglist for any jodlistings and just sending resume out ... and just going to relax the rest of the day and maybe the phone will ring
                  IAD AND HOPING the phone rings for you too buddy ..
                  hey biz good to see you posting more now and hope you feel better soon ..
                  well later one and all love and big hugs
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Roger, you sound so good! Biz, hope you feel better. Ruby, God will bless your caring, giving heart! Well, I feel like I'm babysitting 2 rotten 2 year olds! My daughter's dog is as spoiled as mine is and they are both fighting for my attention! So much to do and not enough mes to do it all! UGH! Oh, Joy, it's raining AGAIN!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vick, send some of that rain my way...we desperately need it! :h

Comment

Sun and R.C....I haven't gone up into Mrs. Finch's digs with a mirror lately. I'll just keep checking in on her. She's one messy little critter- turned my porch into a bird terlet! I think the roman blinds will be pretty much unusable once she gets her eviction notice.

Comment

tlrgs;1153460 wrote: wow ruby you are losing it young lady i say no more true blood for you ...was eric in that dream lmao .. love ya ..
                          vicky yes i do read.. please think of yourself, paul will come around when he ready ..
                          grateful thank you are so sweet ..
                          RC i was working with sawgrass and it just tears you arms up and it was too hot to wear a long sheave shirt.. so lots of aloe ..
                          and well im done and just reading craiglist for any jodlistings and just sending resume out ... and just going to relax the rest of the day and maybe the phone will ring
                          IAD AND HOPING the phone rings for you too buddy ..
                          hey biz good to see you posting more now and hope you feel better soon ..
                          well later one and all love and big hugs
                          What do you think, Rog?? :H

MB's the one I think was crazy about Eric. Or maybe I've confused her with Sunni again!
                          sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1153500 wrote: What do you think, Rog?? :H

MB's the one I think was crazy about Eric. Or maybe I've confused her with Sunni again!
                            OO OO I'm crazy about Eric! Is it getting hot in here???
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Even I think Eric is hot!

Comment

Oh Fen - ROTFLMBO !!!! That is funny! Actually, he isn't my type. Vicki - I LOVE the picture of that rain - now THAT practically had me drooling.

Biz, glad the doc got you sorted - I am having my private doc sort me out (also known as RC). LOL Hope you get to feeling better. Hope I get to feeling better too.

Oh the heat here is awful - I got in about an hour ago and am not going outside again!! I really wanted to work in the garden but think I am going to get a good book instead and read. Although of course, I do have a stack of ironing to do.....

Back later all,

Love, Sun XX
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X