Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another weekend done!!!

Day 28!!

I managed an evening out which involved lots of drinking, I drove and drank sparkling water. It was so nice to wake up fresh and hangover free today, even though I went to bed late I jumped out of bed, felt hyperactive and had a great day and got loads done. I am starting to enjoy my weekends and now reolise how my drinking affected what I achieved and how depressed I felt.

On a positive!

I have started going to the gym again and going out on my road bike.

I no longer spend my time over analyising what I have said and how I behaved.

I am nicer to my children and husband.

I am treating myself every weekend with the money I have saved.

In the evenings I am getting jobs done that I could never be arsed doing because I was sat drinking!!

I am starting to reolise that I dont need to drink to be interesting or to have fun.

Its great that my children at 10 and 7 hopefully will never remember me drinking.

I am so glad that I have changed. 2 days until day 30!!

I plan to not drink for the whole of July!

Rocks xx

What have others acheieved since giving up drinking?

Another weekend done!!!

I achieved being able to attend karaoke shows sober and still have a great time!

I achieved being able to avoid getting the shakes because I waited too long to eat because I had a hangover and I felt if I ate something, that I would puke and didn't want to do it.

I achieved having money (or help from friends) to go to more Karaoke shows. (I love going to them).

I achieved the fact that I don't need AL to make me feel like I am a part of the group.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
    X