Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat

Nightly chat went from booming to non-existant. I want to thank GI for trying, and being there now, tonight, when I checked in. So it's 9:23 EST, and 2 people are there, if you want to join in.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Chat

How to chat?? Probably too late..

I don't know how to chat.
    :thanks:

Comment

Chat

I think you need Java--but not sure. Try first by clicking on chat beside User CP.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Chat

On Pacific time; no one is ever there!

It would be nice if we could set up meeting times...Yea, I haven't been here in a while, I know! But, I think setting specific chat times each night would be helpful. We could include different time zones each night so everyone would get a "discussion" once a week. Sorry, if it sounds like a meeting but maybe that is what some of us need - to know that people will be available for chat at certain times.

Comment

Chat

I tried to chat last night, but kept getting bounced immediately out. Gave up in despair.

Comment

Chat

Ruby, thanks for starting this thread.

Shelby, great idea on setting up times!!

"Meetings" with those serious about staying AF (or, alternately, not drunk for those who can do that) is exactly what I need!!

I know Zenners shows up in chat once in a while and so does Det when he can.

Let me know when a good time is for all. Currently, as long as it is before 5:00 pm or after 8:00 pm CST, I can generally set aside the time.

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Chat

I used to be there religiously every night at 9 PM EST, then missed a couple weeks, came back to find no one there much. Was there last night till 1 AM (fen, saw you bouncing around :H) That's generally the first time I can sit and have some time to myself. I'm in whenever ya'll want to get there! I suggest 10 PM EST, but Det's there all hours. And several Australians come in during that time, too.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
              X