Army Thread 4th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th August

tiptronic_ct;1158168 wrote: We should ask DG if she can upload to PB, because if she can do it, anyone can :H
    :H Hey-if I can do it---ANYONE can! I've just been on a tour of my neighborhood with my mother-via Google maps. It was rather amusing. My son was on the phone with her and screaming at her "Gran, can ya see me!? I'm waving at you!" She has decided she is coming over-especially because she saw the ground is quite flat-and there are loads of shops around our new flat. Things to think about for an elderly lady who has had hip surgery-and the daughter does not drive! France is Not handicap friendly. The last time she was here --oh God-I should not say this because it is really NOT funny but my daughter hit a bump (while pushing her grandmother down the road) in the wheelchair. And Granny fell into the road. She was not injured but has not been back to visit us since. We are now trying to talk her into it. A safe visit.

Comment

Army Thread 4th August

Hi All

Just checked in after a long day ! Wanted to say 'Hi' and thanks for the upbeat posts. They were just what I needed it (as I said it's been a long, long, long day!)
      :thanks:

Comment

Army Thread 4th August

Hello Facade! It has been a long day here too. But turned out pretty positive overall.
        When were you over here Molly? And how's the daughter?

Comment

Army Thread 4th August

Hiya Zen! Just a quick hello before I get ready for bed (I'll be around for a bit. But are you in a hurricane dangerous zone? Like by the coast?
          Edit: and what is HOA?

Comment

Army Thread 4th August

Yes! I know about FEMA!! Oh God. August 29 is the "anniversary" of Katrina. HORRIBLE memories and one of the things that lead me to start drinking. Won't go into that tonight. I'll talk more to you about all that some other time!
            Best get ready for bed-as I am an early bird. Take care Zenners. And the rest of you who might be lurking...xxx

Comment

Army Thread 4th August

That must be Reccie's alter ego, Zennie

Nice of you to pop in, Facade :hallo:

I'm on my way to bed (finally). We have prepaid leccie and ran out as Mrs. T were settling in for the night. A frantic scramble ensued. We have lights again! No cameras or action, though :H

On the morrow :l
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th August

Hiya zenny and anyone else still around,

I will have you know that I'm anything but angelic zens, think of me as Mr Hyde instead!

I've been to Venice too - when I went Interrailing as a student. Couldn't afford anything there, so didn't stay too long. Still an unmissable experience though.

Definitely worth a visit expatty, but better start saving for it now!

Comment

Army Thread 4th August

Remember me:H Still in freezing SF still sober! How are you all?.

Comment

Working...
                  X