I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry MB :l Do have a good cry or five.

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

WE had the granddaughters over last night, never had time to even think about drinking. So, no, no drinks yesterday.
      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Nope..not since last post or Jan 14 in total.
        Don't forget folks...this thread is not about days in total....just being proud of a choice. It IS a choice.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Thanks guys. No drinking for moi yesterday or today Xx
          AF since 2nd Oct 2012
          Day by day

Comment

"Don't forget folks...this thread is not about days in total....just being proud of a choice. It IS a choice."

And I for one am damn proud to have made that choice. No AL in my life yesterday...
            BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

I did not drink yesterday, or today. But I did drink most days for the past six weeks or so. I want to be able to come back day after tomorrow and write 'I did not drink yesterday', and the day after that and also the day after that. But I am crazy torn,

Comment

Come this far and will look at this site when ever i feel the brakes getting worn for adjustment.
                None for me yesterday.
                FT
                AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

None for me yesterday, or saturday, or friday or.......
                  Stay Strong, Everybody!
                  BHOG

Comment

Come on people, post your success!
                    I did not drink yesaterday. Did not even think about it.
                    BHOG

Comment

No drinking today for me hope all you guys had good Easter holidays xxxx
                      AF since 2nd Oct 2012
                      Day by day

Comment

Must admit that the further I move on the less I think about AL and Nick, but every once in a while they knock but I pretend I don't hear them.
                        I did not Drink or Smoke yesterday.
                        FT
                        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Never even thought to do so yesty!
                          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Uncle AL came around last night, bought his bit*h ALice with him. It felt good to slam the door in both their faces.
                            BHOG

Comment

Shared a few glasses of wine last Thursday...less than a 750ml bottle and no more....so all is still good here.
                              Quake Girl keep coming back no matter what!
                              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I got a Way To Go sticker yesterday!

:yay:
                                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                                X