I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not drink yesterday. Or the seven days prior. Phew.
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hang on. lemme check...Nope, didn't drink yesterday... WooooHoooo! High Fives all round!

Comment

I'm in for some High Fives all around!

Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

High Fives it is!!!
          I did not drink yesterday!

Comment

Nothing but water and juice for me yesterday! No regrets today.

Comment

Ate like a horse last night - home-made chips and chicken curry, apple, banana, crisps, twix, crisps, banana, diet coke, diet coke, diet coke.........ooooooh, PMT time! But, NO ALCOHOL! YES!!!!!!!
              IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
              Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Hahaha...daisy am I right in thinking you have a thing for diet coke!? But like you said no alcohol! Well done. Back to the diet coke...love it when I go to kfc and the guy behind the counter asks "and what would you like to order sir", and the customer says.."right, I will have 9 bits of chicken, 7 fries, 2 beans, 2 coleslaw, zinger burger meal, a twister wrap". Guy behind the counter.."and what drink would you like sir?" customer..."oh give me a diet coke...I'm trying to watch my weight!"hahahaha!
                ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

I did not drink yesterday, and don't know why.
                  "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

:H Geek

I did not drink yesterday. No diet coke, either, for that matter That stuff's yuck!

Comment

Water, coffee, green drinks here yesterday.
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Nothing but water and Diet coke in the afternoon. Out of Green Tea, boo. Day 7 begins today. I don't know that I want to keep track any more. Just being AF is good enough.
                        'You might not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you!' - Walt Disney

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. ~Agatha Christie

Comment

Geekteeth;1183838 wrote: Hahaha...daisy am I right in thinking you have a thing for diet coke!? But like you said no alcohol! Well done. Back to the diet coke...love it when I go to kfc and the guy behind the counter asks "and what would you like to order sir", and the customer says.."right, I will have 9 bits of chicken, 7 fries, 2 beans, 2 coleslaw, zinger burger meal, a twister wrap". Guy behind the counter.."and what drink would you like sir?" customer..."oh give me a diet coke...I'm trying to watch my weight!"hahahaha!
                          Hey Geekteeth, think that may have been my sister!!!!!! We're very alike!:H

Still going strong - none passed my lips last night!!!!
                          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Hi Steve,

How lovely of you to keep popping by.........be a good fellow and take your spamming somewhere else.

:spam::spam::spam:
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I didn't drink last night after an incredibly stressful day at work. So happy to wake up this morning clear headed and ready to head back to take on the day. I love the idea that my home is becoming a healthy sanctuary from the pressures at work, not just a pit stop where I drink myself silly and then basically pass out until the next morning until it's time to do it all over again.

( Today will be six days AF ... I've got my first goal of 7 days AF in my sights ... finally! )
                              ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
                              -----------------------------------
                              Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

Way to go Irie!!! :goodjob:

I did not drink yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                                X