Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not drink yesterday.

How about the smoking RC???
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1243055 wrote: How about the smoking RC???
      I no smoke either.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

GO YOU RC
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Didn't drink yesterday.
          Living life to the fullest.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday. I feel resolute in handling my life sober now. Thanks for the support, guys.

Caper, one week is a big milestone - keep it going!

Have a wonderful AF day everyone - life is short.:

Comment

I did not drink yesterday. I am going to have to find a different way of saying it though - this gets monotonous!!

Ich habe gestern nicht trinken

Hugs, Sun xx

Comment

Wow, cool, GERMAN my wifey is German! I can only say a few phrases in German, and I doubt I can repeat them here.......LOL

I didnt drink either
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I ddin't drink yesterday and now I can do my web conference fully alert and not hungover.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Ya ching robyv ni pyty uchora

Ya ching niyakyy dym chadyty takozh

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

LOL RC - I didn't understand a word - but I am going to take a stab at what you said - VERY well done !!

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1243272 wrote: LOL RC - I didn't understand a word - but I am going to take a stab at what you said - VERY well done !!
                        Well I didn't want to be monotonous. Thank God for translation dictionaries. :H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I did not drink yesterday

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday and now I get to do the things that people who did drink yesterday and is now hungover can't do.
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

None for me yesterday - proud of handling the death of my dad without the crutch of alcohol.

Comment

Unwasted :l So very sorry about your dad.
                                Sunday is the first anniversary of my mom's death. It does get easier.

I did not drink yesterday. Nor do I plan on drinking today or the next day.
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X