I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LibraryGirl;1334491 wrote: I did not drink yesterday, I do not like green eggs and ham, sam I am!!
    :H

Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Well, hells bells, if RC didnt drink.....I aint drinikin needer!!!! LOL
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I did not drink yesterday because all my wonderful people here at MWO helped me not to :l

Day 26...or it might be 27
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

I very nearly did but i am soooo glad to say i did not drink yesterday Thankyou for all your support girls xx
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

I did not drink yesterday. I almost drank today, but did not. :goodjob: guys.

"I like people too much or not at all."
            Sylvia Plath

Comment

Did not drink yesterday...(this forum is an hour or so ahead for me on my end for some reason).
              It was a big charity function. I always drink at these things...to loosen up and be social and even though I felt stupid sometimes when otherwise with booze I wouldn't, I went home sober.

Comment

Awesome...awesome...awesome everybody!roud: I didn't drink either!!!!!!!!!!!
                AB Club Member
                AB Start Date - 7/25/12

10 Months AF - 5/24/13 :yay:

:heart:I would rather be addicted to my horses than alcohol:heart:

Comment

me needer
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

not today

It is actually today that I didn't drink, but since I'm soon off to bed, my post fits this thread.
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I did not drink yesterday. I will not drink tomorrow. I can say that with certainty because no AL stores will be open and I have no AL here.

Omg, I need to run out to the store pronto!:H:H

"I like people too much or not at all."
                      Sylvia Plath

Comment

Hey LG...that is one thing that I totally had to get used to by living in the South.....everything stops on Sundays! Ha! Nothing is open and if it is it is only until like noon and God help you if get a good 'ol boy behind you in his truck wantin to get to church! HaHaHaHa...oh well...gotta love it! I was tempted today to drink because I was going to a BBQ and "normally" (if you would call my old habits that)..i would've had a few before hand so I didn't have to drink there....but I didn't and I am home now and checking in with all of you!!!!!!!!!
                        AB Club Member
                        AB Start Date - 7/25/12

10 Months AF - 5/24/13 :yay:

:heart:I would rather be addicted to my horses than alcohol:heart:

Comment

spent all day on a motorcycle, carrying wifey on the back, on some back road twisties......no drinky drinks for me
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Wish I'd been on the back of a bike yesterday--it was gorgeous for it.
                            Happy to be sober with you this Sunday Nelz and everyone who posts....cuz
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Hello RC, LG, Nelzie, Drifty, Destiniey, Sunbeam, gorgeous Mama, Briseus and anyone else who is interested..... I did not drink yesterday and as it is almost bed time, none today either!

Sweet dreams to those in my time zone and have a happy day to those in the alternative!

Nicey
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

No drinking from me last night and it is so wonderful to hear that I wasn't the only one.
                                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X