I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelz...sounds like you had a fun day! The first thing that was hauled here in my horse trailer when we moved was my husbands Harley. Bikes are so much fun..I was practically raised on the back of one. I just wish cars would have more respect for them!!!!!

Bri, Sun, Mama, Nice, LG, Drify and everyone else.....enjoy this wonderful AF Sunday!!!!!:h
    AB Club Member
    AB Start Date - 7/25/12

10 Months AF - 5/24/13 :yay:

:heart:I would rather be addicted to my horses than alcohol:heart:

Comment

Destiniey;1336241 wrote: I just wish cars would have more respect for them!!!!!
      That's so true. I've done some time on the back of a bike. I always move over and give them the line when I meet them.

And of course, it's great to see you posting here today.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

i did not drink yesterday as i love my partner and my AL free life more than AL
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

It was truly a contest yesterday, but I did not WANT to drink soooo

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

RingingCedars;1336692 wrote: It was truly a contest yesterday, but I did not WANT to drink soooo
            Highfive!! Ill make ya a deal.....I wont drink for everyday YOU dont drink....Mmmmmmmmmkay

Ready Set Go
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

haha smoooooth ya bugger....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I did NOT drink yesterday!
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

Go Nicey:bananacomputer:Go Nicey:bananacomputer:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I did not drink today, yesterday...or the day before...that's all I can say for now. But, almost at 3 days now, gonna see how far I can take this...thinking positively!

Comment

I didn't drink yesterday because I drank the day before and I don't want to be drinking every day anymore !
                      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

:lAwwww Kradle.....big hugs to you!!!!!!:l
                        AB Club Member
                        AB Start Date - 7/25/12

Comment

Okey dokey Nelz--you got me another day.
                          Good to see you back Abielle.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC.....you are doing great.....way to go!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!
                            AB Club Member
                            AB Start Date - 7/25/12

Comment

Aw Dr. Des...kind of you to say. I am able to string some days together quite well these days. I'm still climbing out of my descent to hell in many ways and not sure exactly where I'll end up but quite sure never back to that pit. But for the grace of God there go I....xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Keep climbing RC....you can do it!!!:h
                                AB Club Member
                                AB Start Date - 7/25/12

Comment

Working...
                                X