I did not drink yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Nelz--but would ya put the gun down please? Ya makin me nervous.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

RingingCedars;1178320 wrote: Well done Nelz--but would ya put the gun down please? Ya makin me nervous.
        Its ok, I have "clear" judgement these days..............lmdao
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz;1177990 wrote: Im just followin muh buddy Drifty around.................LOL Ive come too far to start my count all over again, Ive got "six months" in my cross hairs.
          We have talked about the cross hairs being in his nose.........
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I have 119 days of being af. I didn't drink last night and I am not drinking tonight. I got people counting on me and besides who wants to waste a Saturday hungover? Not me!
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Nelz;1177990 wrote: Im just followin muh buddy Drifty around.................LOL Ive come too far to start my count all over again, Ive got "six months" in my cross hairs.
              Gosh thanks Nelz.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

No drinking last night. Right on course.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Great job everyone. I did not drink yesterday and today is SIX MONTHS SOBER for me. YEAH!!!! You are all such an inspiration for me. Keep up the great work....I don't want to see any of you drop the ball.
                  AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Well done red67 and Rc ,keep on moving forward folks its so worth it :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I will be at four months this coming Wednesday so I didn't drink last night. Woke up feeling so free and hangover free.

Comment

Well done everyone, I didn't drink yesterday and will not tonight as I would rather have a clear mind on Sunday.
                        FT
                        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Nice to see you in chat last night Drifty. FT I posted on your thread. Keep it going!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I didn't drink last night. And it was nice chatting with you too RC last night.

Comment

Didn't drink last night, loved being out to dinner and just talking clear headed and waking up this morning feeling great.
                              FT
                              AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                              As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

I did not drink last night

new here:new: I did not drink last night am trying the journey again! Got a good nights sleep thanks to benedryl....and xanax.
                                sigpic[I]

Comment

Working...
                                X