Lenair Technique?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenair Technique?

Several months ago - there was a thread on the Lenair technique that a couple of people said they were going to try. I just wondered if anyone has gone thru with that and what the results were.

Lenair Technique?

Have an appointment with Rhonda Lenair

My bf and I are scheduled to go in Sept. - anyone have input out there for us? Have not seen much from leebray lately.

Comment

Lenair Technique?

let us know how it goes. good luck.

Comment

Lenair Technique?

Yes, I too am very interested, so please do report back.
        Meow-Meow
        MonaKitty

Comment

Lenair Technique?

Well, again, we are scheduled to see Rhonda first week of Sept. I look forward to getting ANY input from others about their experience with Rhonda Lenair. It is odd that the folks who got cured after seeing Rhonda have all disappeared off these boards. I guess once you're cured of your alcohol addiction, it is not interesting anymore. Please, if you have feedback from your experience in Vermont, please let me know! Thanks.

Comment

Lenair Technique?

Rhonda Lenair

Well, again, we are scheduled to see Rhonda first week of Sept. I look forward to getting ANY input from others about their experience with Rhonda Lenair. It is odd that the folks who got cured after seeing Rhonda have all disappeared off these boards. I guess once you're cured of your alcohol addiction, it is not interesting anymore. Please, if you have feedback from your experience in Vermont, please let me know! Thanks.

Comment

Lenair Technique?

I'm not sure which technique she does - is it the tapping?
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Lenair Technique?

She changes your electromagnetic field so you never desire a drink again. It sounds a bit wacky but I have been tempted. You can google for more info. Many people swear by it. Is expensive. I am very interested to mcm's experience.

Comment

Lenair Technique?

Lucky, do you remember we had a member who was in France and received the tapping technique? She was cured for a year, checked back in with us, but I can't remember the deets.

I am a firm believer in electromagnetic fields, but don't want to spend a lot of money on it. Can we do it ourselves? lol
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Lenair Technique?

I don't think I ever understood the tapping method.

Comment

Lenair Technique?

Rhonda Lenair

A good place to find info about Rhonda is lenair.com. We received our confirmation papers today for our visits in Sept. Their prices are going up in Sept. so if you want to see Rhonda, book before Sept. 1. Yes, it is expensive and for those of us on the West Coast, quite a trek to Vermont. But way cheaper than 1. booze every day 2. rehab 3. medical bills . May not be cheaper than AA which I tried a few years ago and was sober for 5 years but I was also "cultified" by the program and when I "went out" it seemed almost impossible to return. Main grief with AA is that people with 20 years are considered "far superior" to a pathetic "newcomer." It's them and us. Normies vs. Alchi's . Ugh.

Comment

Lenair Technique?

I have done the tapping and it was not all it was cracked up to be, for me, although I know some people who have had great benefits from it. It is called EFT. Very much like self-imposed acupuncture. You tap on the meridian points to open them up and allow energy to flow freely.

Interested to hear your experience at Lenair, Mcm. I have heard mixed reviews on it, although sounds very intriguing indeed.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lenair Technique?

I went last fall to see Rhonda Lenair for food issues/ compulsive eating - NOT anorexia or bulimia, but I was made to pay about another $500 over her already astronomical rates. In a nutshell, it did not work and because I went for food, she will not see me again for free as she does for alcoholics.

I do not recommend her for food issues. Her ego is way too big and possibly getting in the way of her work.

Comment

Lenair Technique?

Sheeza, I'm sorry that you did not get relief from the food issues that are problematic for you. there has been a lot of discussion about the Lenair approach here and since this is a sight for alcoholics, it has been focused primarily on that. I wonder, since this is your first post, do you have an alcohol problem that you feel you can approach with the benefit of the aspects this site has to offer? If so, welcome! and let us know how we can help!
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                            X