ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

Zenstyle;1180493 wrote: He's safe with us Stirls! All we'll do is tease him about his eyebrows and teef!

How's you today?
    :H:H:H

You can't miss them eyebrows or that gap!!!

Fine thank you. Just grabbed a quick shower and am now compiling a list of Canadian MWO peeps. We've a new thread and I haven't even posted on it yet but I want to get a list of names going. May have to PM them all because some members post in other sections and might not see the thread in General...
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

stirly-girly;1180491 wrote:

:wavin: RJC and Sunny-bean - how's my homeland today??
      Hiya Stirly Girly--Have you given me a middle name??
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

sunshine_gg;1180489 wrote:

Uhhhhmmmm... would someone clue me in on the date thingie, please? SO not getting it!
        Hey Sunshine! Look at the thread title in general. (it took me a bit to get it too, truth be told)

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

Zenstyle;1180512 wrote: Yes, I saw that new thread... ALMOST posted on it to say hello to the new thread! LOL! (As we know, I don't qualify... unless me Granny moving from Scotland to Canada way back in the day counts...) )
          And Co Zen, and Co. You can be Company.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

RingingCedars;1180515 wrote: Hey Sunshine! Look at the thread title in general. (it took me a bit to get it too, truth be told)
            Maybe I should just go back to bed and try again
            222/09/11????
            Come on.. help me out here! :H
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

Zenstyle;1180519 wrote: OK... I shall be company... and I'll try to be good company... :H
              'Atta gurl!
              No bringing germs, though, agreed?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

Eveninks my darlinks except them what are still this afternoon and then yooooooooo hoooooooooo my darlinks,

I'll be Zens plus one.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

Yoooo-hooooo JC!

At least I think I'm in that group... rather confuzzled today!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

Hiya JC---was just going to ask where you was. I wondered if Stirly got our names mixed up a bit.
                    Congrats on another week of successful meal planning!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

Why thank you,RC.

Apart from the weight loss the extra bonus is we can get round friggintesco toot sweet.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

:hallo:

Phew. Slowing down for the 1st time today. Very busy and important, as the Undies are fond of saying :H:H:H

Feck - haven't even caught up with Piglet lately.

Good going on the further sheddage, JC :goodjob:
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

Yo Tippers,

I'm so sorry I didn't give you as much sympathising as you deserved when the dastardly liquid nitrogen was applied to your baby like fur. It doesn't half hurt, although it passes after a while.

Have some belated there,theres and a :l
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

Greetings, busy important bouncy one! :hallo:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

JackieClaire;1180553 wrote: Yo Tippers,

I'm so sorry I didn't give you as much sympathising as you deserved when the dastardly liquid nitrogen was applied to your baby like fur. It doesn't half hurt, although it passes after a while.

Have some belated there,theres and a :l
                              Awwwww, thanks JC :l

It's bloody nice when those thingies come off, though. I can't for the life of me remember what they were called, but I'm glad they're gone.

Hiya GG :hallo:
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 222/09/11

RingingCedars;1180511 wrote: Hiya Stirly Girly--Have you given me a middle name??:HI knew you'd ask and I'm still working on it. I was thinking of Ringers but that doesn't sound right. Then Cedar-buns but that doesn't sound right either. I'll have to get Jackie to knit me a thinking cap and maybe that will help me come up with something. Must be mauve tho'...
                                Zenstyle;1180512 wrote: Yes, I saw that new thread... ALMOST posted on it to say hello to the new thread! LOL! (As we know, I don't qualify... unless me Granny moving from Scotland to Canada way back in the day counts...) )Why would you think you can't post on a Canadian thread? Are ye daft or summat? Sunny-bean said it in her opening post - everyone's welcome. So feel free to post whatever you want to.
                                Zenstyle;1180518 wrote: I presume what happened was that Mario tried to type 22/9/2011 and it came out 222/9/2011... which would be OK if, in fact, it WAS 22/9/2011.... (It's 21/9/2011 today...)
                                Actually, I noticed the 222 part but didn't realize that it's the 21st and not the 22nd til KTAB mentioned it. DUH??
                                Zenstyle;1180519 wrote:
                                OK... I shall be company... and I'll try to be good company... :H
                                You can visit whenever you want to as long as yer on yer best behavior.
                                RingingCedars;1180528 wrote:
                                Hiya JC---was just going to ask where you was. I wondered if Stirly got our names mixed up a bit.
                                Now how could I ever get a trees mixed up with a dog?

:hallo: Tipster!
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X