Still Hurts Like Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Hurts Like Hell

2 years since I found this site--MWO---ya I used to think MYO too. I'm a way better than I was--took some jiggin and will take some more...a
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Still Hurts Like Hell

You OK RC? You've been there for all of us and if you're having a bad time, let us help you through it.

Tips
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

RC - you okay? I am here for you :l:l:l:l

love and hugs, Sun XXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

Thanks Tipper--likely delete soon...

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

RC,

Don't delete. It is a really good idea to come back later and really look at it.

Been there, done that.

Please take care. You can get through this.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

Hugs and love RC
            HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

Lovely ladies:l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time. You have always been so kind to me and everyone here. We all have been were you are at. I consider myself extremely lucky to have finally hit my breaking point in march after daily drinking for 10 years. This site has truly kept be sober since then. If i can do anything or just listen please me know.
                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

way too many posts to delete now---so be it--but what does it mean?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

It means there are lots of people who care about you and hate to see you in pain. What can we do to help you?
                    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

Yeah, if there is anything that I can do to help you, please let me know.
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

RC,just offering my support to you sweet heart. Let us know how we can help.

J x
                        :l
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

Morning RC how doing you ?

You know we are all here for you as you have been here for so many.

Hope your ok .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

It means you are too important to us to be overlooked or deleted, silly girl. You are beautiful inside and out, and give more than you know here. Please believe in yourself.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

Ringing Cedars, just sending my support too. :l

Comment

Working...
                              X