7 course tasting menu - what to drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, oooh, oooh, that sounds terrific. What's the name of the restaurant so I can have a look at it all. Also being 3 star they should have experienced drinks waiters . But maybe as a standby perhaps you could ask for a couple of Jason Vale juices.

You ought to have a look at the Undies from time to time. We're always talking food. I'm actually flying up to Brisbane next month to have lunch at Bretts Wharf with My Happy Place and Sunshine
    Restaurant ? Bretts Wharf

Comment

That restaurant looks the dogs whatsits rags, I am so envious you are meeting happy and sunshine I hope you all have a fantastic time!

The restaurant is The Black Swan at Oldstead in Yorkshire, England, they have a website. We are staying over in one of the rooms too they look lovely! You know this is the first time I have ever looked forward to going away and not drinking - how sad is that to only ever look forward to getting p*ssed and not remembering anything!!!
      Taking it ODAT

Comment

Miles;1191845 wrote: Drinking lot of water and protein shakes,.
        protein shakes are great to build muscles fast and quickly,.
        :H:H:H thank you for that lovely slice of spam, I have no desire whatsoever to build muscles thank you and protein shakes are mega-revolting :H:H:H
        Taking it ODAT

Comment

Happy Anniversary! Your menu sounds yummy!! I usually have sparkling water nowadays because I don't want anything to ruin my taste buds for the food. I do order herbal tea occasionally and coffee after. But yeah.. I'll pass on the protein shakes too. :H:H

Comment

Working...
          X