21 weeks af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21 weeks af

I am 21 weeks af as of today and boy am I happy. I find it kinda odd though because you have to be 21 to legally drink and I am 21 weeks sober. But no matter how odd it sounds I will remain sober take it odaat and work to make it to 22 weeks next week.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

21 weeks af

Congratulations Alison!

Well done, and keep it going. Watch and enjoy, as the buried treasure rises and unfolds forever before you.

Bravo!

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

21 weeks af

Drifty - congrats! 21 weeks is a fantastic achievement. :yougo:

If only I'd waited till 21 to start drinking! I already had the makings of a binge drinker by then.....
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

21 weeks af

Yeah I waited till I was 22 to start drinking, wouldn't have done it if my mom didn't convince me to do it. With my family, I am not too surprised it got so bad within 2 years.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

21 weeks af

So happy for you.....
          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

21 weeks af

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS DRIFTY ON 21 WEEKS AF!!!:yougo::yougo:
            fABulous!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

21 weeks af

Congratulations... 21 weeks AF is fantastic. I am now back on track and so far 4 days and loving the better feeling.
              FT
              AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
              As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Working...
              X