Army Thread Wednesday 26th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Army. I thought I'd post now rather than when I arrive at the office. My 1st meeting today will be at 7.00 :upset:

Have a happy Hump Day! (Except Pingu)
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Sounds stressful Tips--more potassium? If all else fails put some chilis in your latte....
    You be fine.
    Pingu too.
    Mornin Army.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

"Those feckers have tracking devices":H
      Morning everyone.
      I only work this morning for a few hours but it's an early start.
      Off for more coffee and to take the dog for a walk.
      bacinabit x

Comment

Morning army

Need some more sleep...

Comment

morning all

I have no hump days this week cos the kids are away and I'm not teaching at all. A whole week off.... mmmmmm

Going to meditation again this morning, it intrigued me enough last week to want to go back

Have a good day everyone, I am still half asleep but have already got a load of washing on (sorry to swear so early in the morning.... washing, ironing.. yuk....)
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

sorry for double post, but here is the purple peg I was describing very badly last night, and also a pic of the top I bought from Shakti, my favourite ethnic shop in Reading....

I thought the peg was really funny because now I am always sober.. and I am a messy cow who loses bits of paper all the time and gets the kids teachers very annoyed.....
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Going to the gym soon.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning Tippers, RC, Zenners, Expatty, Reccybear, Pingu, Marioooooooooo and all those yet to drop by

Those feckers have tracking devices
                  Indeed they do and I'll be switching them on shortly. They also give a sharp electric shock for non-compliance.

Poor old Mr JC was on duty overnight and was called out 5 times. It's been one of his busiest over nights for years. He ended up catnapping on the settee clutching his mobile phone.

In further news today it's a beautiful, sharp, crisp autumn morning on the Costa del Tyne and I'm orff to work this aftie.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all! This mroning the alarm went off at 5:00 am and I am thinking, "wow, I slept all the way to the alarm YAY!"...I let the dog out, gave the cats their morning crunchies, got my coffee and sat down. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was actually 4:00 am...so I went back to bed, woke up at 5:00 am let the dog out, gave the cats their morning crunchies, got my coffee and sat down....lol! I must have hit the alarm clock last night. Hope everyone has a great day!

I decided I am not going to count days sober. I am just not going to drink. Ever again. That way I don't have to keep track...ha!
                    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

mario;1198181 wrote: Going to the gym soon.
                      Afternoon

Comment

Morning Army!
                        Waggers, at the rate you're going your animals will be in need of Weight Watchers soon! :H

Just wanted to poke me head in.. I'm off to climb on the scaffolding again. Hope you all have a pleasant hump day (except Pingu)
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I'm having a lovely hump day thank you, just a day early

Well actually I found the meditation class this morning very difficult as it was partially about reflection and that was hard, and then letting go of the crap which was also hard. Then I nearly fell asleep and it took me ages to be OK to drive back. Then I came home and went to sleep for real LOL

Ironing now yukkkk

Comment

Zenstyle;1198255 wrote: Sounds like the meditation class needs to come with a warning on it Pingu!
                            Hmmm gotta wonder why I get so spaced, but it is calming and I do like it so I am going back

Did you like the "things to do when sober" pic, sorry I couldn't describe it last night, too tired from a day out in Royal Windsor with all the Japanese tourists and big cameras LOL

Comment

Indeed they do and I'll be switching them on shortly. They also give a sharp electric shock for non-compliance.:H

:H There is nowhere to hide!!!
                              Congrats JC but be careful you don't lose too much! We have a cold winter ahead.
                              Off to pick up my son from holiday camp.
                              bacinabit x

Comment

Working...
                              X