Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies in November

thanks Rags! Just checked out NZ suppliers and there is one right next to the garden store that I need to visit on Saturday!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Undies in November

Miss Behaving;1217602 wrote: thanks Rags! Just checked out NZ suppliers and there is one right next to the garden store that I need to visit on Saturday!!
      Good oh. We will probably get a 3 or 4 burner one for ourselves in the next couple of months Cost an arm and a leg, but as I said, top qual. The Bunnings ones really aren't very good quality, but they do the job (if you don't mind your steak drying out).

Comment

Undies in November

Good Evening.
        In order of appearance, today I:
        1. Had all my hair cut off
        2. Ran next door to the beautician and came out looking like one of those 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
        3. Enrolled for another couple of years worth of quals.
        4. Told someone to F off who sorely deserved it.
        5. Restarted my diet in earnest.
        6. Restocked the larder in manner of nuclear holocost.
        7. Evacuated multiple bills out of various orifi and paid them.

And now I believe I shall rest......
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Undies in November

Afternoon All

Well I drank last night.....enough said.

Took my boy to the doctor and he thinks the dry climate and the smoke from the bushfires last week are the causes of the bad blood noses. And the house was surrounded by smoke last week when we woke up.

Now I am cooking up a storm in the kitchen. Started on my christmas cakes.....I make a large one and then cut it into 4 smaller cakes that I give to friends.....such a perfect size and I saw some edible christmas decorations in Coles too to go on the royal icing. I also make fudge but will have to wait another few weeks to start it.

Right now I am making cheese and bacon scrolls for the kids lunchboxes........fried rice for tea.......and some peanut butter.......and gingerbread.

We also need to get a new bbq. We have a kettle but we also live in a windy part of Australia now so lighting it is impossible. Pity because it does great baked pototoes.

Take care everyone.

Comment

Undies in November

Hey Ella, sounds like your queen of the kitchen at the moment.

Unders, I am bloating up. Funny thing is I have not gained weight really, but my body is expanding. Someone told me my legs and butt are bigger today. Yea, thanks for sharing. I just don't get it when I have only gained .2 kilos since I found out.Yet my stomach is rounding out, and my pants are tighter.

MB, I don't know about BBQ's, except they are lovely for cooking asparagus.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Undies in November

I read all of the immortal Alcoholics blog the last few days. Interesting blog. I liked it. Yet you know what the end result will be for the guy she is caring for.

As far as the Christmas cheer in here, I will gladly take care of most of all the cheer for you. I have pressies under the tree. I am going to make my Chrissy gingerbread house this weekend mainly so I can eat the lollies once I take a picture. I love Christmas. I re watch old Christmas movies each year, and even venture into the kitchen for some new recipes.

Anyways, back at tomorrow. Had a 12 hour day today. 3 day weekend coming though.
              Sweet dreams kids!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
              X