Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join me as we replace bad habits with good ones

52 Weeks of Healthy Habits: November 2011

Hi, it's been a while since Jason Vale changed my outlook on alcohol profoundly. Since then I have been blogging as you can see. Please have a look at my blog and if you feel ready to incorporate some good, healthy habits into your life in place of the poison you've stopped consuming, join me.

My hat goes off to the old timers who have beat the beast and have stayed on to help others. I have to admit that, having reached a great place in my life, I have been so busy with other endeavours that I have not been around to encourage the newbies and the strugglers. I appreciated the "Mario's" as I've come to call them. Thanks Guys. You're bigger than I am.

Tips
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Hiya Tipp

I love the idea of this healthy habits thread - its a major motivator for me

Thanks!!
    Patrice

Comment

Ive never read the Vale book....maybe I should give it a look see......but congrats on your success so far!!!! :goodjob:
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Hi tip,
        I just bookmarked it, it is inspiring, just want I need right now.

Comment

Tipp, so glad you are doing well. I have had a couple of false starts on a few fronts, but am back on the horse again and ready to join you on your blog. Thanks, Peace

Comment

Well done Tipperette on the great work you have done.Its a great feeling.I find that by helping others and sharing I help myself,keep all the good work up and keep on posting :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I've kicked the drink and now as of yesterday I am stopping biting my nails, again a long term habit but if I can stop necking wine and vodka, then the nails should be a breeze?
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hi Tip! Thanks for sharing the blog with us! Good to see you are doing well! I've been on and off MWO a few times since the start of the year and I remember you from when I started coming on here in January. You are an inspiration!
                Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                :h

Comment

Love it, Tip! Thanks. Will check it weekly, along with my favorite, postsecret.com.

I've been meaning to make getting outside a daily ritual, but have yet to do it. Twenty minutes of sunshine is especially important for Vitamin D, which I need. Besides that, being outside makes me feel so alive!!!
                  "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Working...
                  X