Army thread 19th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Soots, a good nights sleep will do me the world of good and a fry in the morn before me diet on Monday.

No, I loved yer rant Mollers lol. Rob said worse things than I did, he always does when he is backed into a corner, I am gonna blow me nose into his gravy.

The poems are going ok but need to get the word out there, the people I have done them for so far have been thrilled because they are so personal and completely written for the person in question.. Would be delighted to do one for Jilly xx Just let me know.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ha ha, a bit of spit fell out of Robs ranting gob and was sitting on the steering wheel, i had to pretend i was looking out the window.....that did raise a smile..

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:lTo you Molly, it's going to be fun getting to know you!

I don't tend to say as horrible things as my old man, but in my head I'm bringing down all sorts of plagues on him! I like flicking him the finger when he walks out of the room too Very mature of me!!

Comment

My hubby says worse too Soots and I hope a plaugue of pox invested septic slugs crawl up his arse tonight

Mrs mature, thats me.

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I hope you feel better in the morning after a sleep and a fry up xxx

Nite nite Oney and Molly :l

Comment

nite nite girlies, see you on the flip side xxxxx

ps I am dreading the teenage years!

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ahhhhhhhhh thats good Mollers we can still love them but they can be little bollix's at the best of times, sleep well hon xx

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

You guys are all asleep by now, but wanted to say goodnight to you my friends It was a busy day today but I was thinking about all of you all day and counting my blessings. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You guys have helped me more than you know. Talk later X X O O
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                  X