Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th November

Morning Troops.
    A blissful Sunday morning here in Startypants world. Himself is at work, I am in my purple pit with lappy, coffee and doggers listening to the radio.
    Today is a day for recharging the batteries before another busy week. Its my payday on Friday and its the first decent payday I have had since 2009!!!! Very excited :H
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Good morning
    Pretty much the same scene here Starty! Lappy, coffee, dog (only one) and recharging my battery before another busy week.
    Swim practice for my son this morning and then we are off to the Versailles market to stock up on fruit, veg, cheese etc for the week. And then lunch at my ex-in-laws. We haven't been in awhile so I couldn't really get out of it. Plus, they want to discuss plans for Christmas. I'm actually getting kind of excited about Christmas this year. I don't know why. I'm broke!:H
    Maybe I'm just happier this year and feel all warm and peaceful or something.
    And! After ten years of being closed in France-Marks and Spencers is reopening on the 24th of November! I can't wait to go and check out their Christmas stuff-it is priced quite reasonably compared to some of the shops here. And we can find cool stuff like Christmas crackers.

Comment

Morning Expatty!
      I want to get excited over Christmas too! However I have never been a fan of it. One day tho, I know I will get the warm and fuzzys over it

Comment

Oh yes defo Mollymoo. I have NEVER felt so good as now that I not drinking. And that does NOT mean that life goes smoothly all the time or I am constantly happy but It does mean that I can cope with whatever comes my way and I am in a position to think well of myself and have many very happy times.
        Good for you, keep that positivity going.
        I like MnS too. I need to visit a big one next week. I bought a backless ballgown and need a bra to go with it.

Comment

Morning Molly! My son is still sleeping too so things are still quiet for the moment. But not for long! I'll have to wake him up in a few minutes to get ready for the pool.
          I used to go to M & S 's at least once a week when we were still in Dublin. We lived in D8 right off the South Circular by the canal (Portobello) so it was an easy stroll either to the Grafton St one or Mary St if we were going to the Jervis Shopping Centre.

Comment

I am gonna go commando. You dont get more invisible than that :H

Comment

mollyka;1211611 wrote: Absolutely, the shit still happens, but the way of dealing with things sober is somewhat better

Dunno bout the backless bras, but got the best invisible knickers for my new pencil skirt
              Awright lads ---- it's safe to come out now:H
              Yeppers. Sober is better.
              I love their tights too. OK lads! NOW it's safe. Maybe.:H

Comment

startingover;1211614 wrote: I am gonna go commando. You dont get more invisible than that :H
                :H

Comment

At least I know that I wont fall over and lose my dignity through over-indulgence of the devils brew :H

Comment

Awrighty-the son is awake and asking for breakfast.
                    Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.:l
                    back in a very longish bit. x

Comment

Slaters Expatty.
                      I am off too, dogging to be done and breakfast to be eaten.
                      Have a great day everyone xx

Comment

Good morning Starty, Expattico & Mollers

I had a marathon sleep - almost 10 hours. Will be off to do the weekly shop in a little bit. Sitting on the patio watching the gentle summer rain I woke up to. Mrs. T has gone back to bed for a nanna nap and the cubs are sorting out their breakfast.
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It is nice, Mollers. Now if only I could teleport Zenners so that she could prepare a feast for lunch... I'm feeling too lazy to cook.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Army!!

For a minute there, I thought I was on the Undies thread.:H I'm surprised that one of them hasn't dropped in for a visit considering the topic of conversation today.

Lovely to see such positive, happy posts tho' and to see you all enjoying the start to your Sunday. Just back from a walk with Mr. Stirly and Freddo dogger and am enjoying a luvly cuppa.

Wishing you all a

Off to buy some plants for the balcony. Catch youz later. Have a great day!!!
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Lovely piccie, Stirls.

Enjoy the outing. I love going to nurseries, even though I'm not much of a gardener. I have a blighted thumb.

Right. Let me gather myself and get going.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X