• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Revered International Guests - December 2011

Hi Undies! Got us a house!!

Comment

Great stuff Saphstar!

You are a star to be sure, and i can see you will keep it going no matter what life may throw at you, good or not so good. :h

Saucy! Yay! Congratulations on your new house! Just let me know when the band can drop off some of our gear in the new rehearsal room out the back.

Hope all's well where you are Missy.

How are you going there Jonesy?

(oh yeah....day 7 and rockin' it)

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wow, Sapph, you got some major cajunas. I'm impressed.

Oh, G-man called you and Bridge bogans on another thread. What the hell is that? Do I need to travel to Oz and beat him about the head and neck?

Awhile back I said I saved something beautiful that you wrote, and you asked me what it was. Here it is, fresh off my desktop. It's is truly be-u-u-utiful prose.

"Off into the wonderment that is life; excited by the inevitability of change; invigorated by the energy of the wind and rain and mild chaos of the weather at the moment; fusking grateful as all heck for the privilidge of the opportunities that are mine; even more humbly thankful for the clear headed gift of sobriety (I gave myself that one with the help of you special folk). Determined to tread softly on this delicate earth, and even more gently and compassionatley with those who need my help!!!!!

My cup is full, my house is safe, my heart is warm. Luvs yas all to the moon and back."

Thanks for giving me a smile again.

Juja:h
        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Juja;1222740 wrote: Wow, Sapph, you got some major cajunas. I'm impressed.

Oh, G-man called you and Bridge bogans on another thread. What the hell is that? Do I need to travel to Oz and beat him about the head and neck?

Awhile back I said I saved something beautiful that you wrote, and you asked me what it was. Here it is, fresh off my desktop. It's is truly be-u-u-utiful prose.

"Off into the wonderment that is life; excited by the inevitability of change; invigorated by the energy of the wind and rain and mild chaos of the weather at the moment; fusking grateful as all heck for the privilidge of the opportunities that are mine; even more humbly thankful for the clear headed gift of sobriety (I gave myself that one with the help of you special folk). Determined to tread softly on this delicate earth, and even more gently and compassionatley with those who need my help!!!!!

My cup is full, my house is safe, my heart is warm. Luvs yas all to the moon and back."

Thanks for giving me a smile again.

Juja:h
          Gday Juju,

Thankyou so much for posting that up again...did I really write that? I had forgotten all about that one. i will put it on my desktop as well, to inspire me and remind me of a very contented peaceful time when things get a little bit shaky.

Bogans eh? Where did that Geestar write that one eh? Yes indeed you need to rush over here and beat the hell out of him. Bogans is a very derrogatory name for oz folk who live on the wrong side of the tracks, wear very daggy clothes, speak with a really nasal voice, tear around in cars playing fast music, are hideously racist, and dong give a rats arse about social mores and rules. :H:H:H

How are you going Juju......are you winning the battle my friend?
          I am part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. - Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Juju BTW..what is cajunas?
            I am part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. - Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

myhappyplace;1222700 wrote: Hi Undies! Got us a house!!
              YIPPEE thats great news Happster:dancin:inkele::wow3::disco::yougo:

Comment

sapphire60;1222744 wrote: ..what is cajunas?
                Bogans would call 'em Jatz Crackers

Comment

myhappyplace;1222700 wrote: Hi Undies! Got us a house!!
                  Not.good.enough.

An announcement like that requires

Major squealage

Comment

Guitarista;1222711 wrote: Great stuff Saphstar!

You are a star to be sure, and i can see you will keep it going no matter what life may throw at you, good or not so good. :h

Saucy! Yay! Congratulations on your new house! Just let me know when the band can drop off some of our gear in the new rehearsal room out the back.

Hope all's well where you are Missy.

How are you going there Jonesy?

(oh yeah....day 7 and rockin' it)

L8tr, Yo!
                    You rock Geestar, well done on 7 days. Juju has just reported that you called me and Jones bogans on another thread!!! Is that true dude? :H:H:H

Comment

Hiya Juja and MrG and Happy and Saucy and where the hell is Bridge and where is Missy and Sunny and ........

Had my first encounter with the foils today. Might try epee or saber next time.

POETS here - gorgeous arvo.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1222750 wrote: Hiya Juja and MrG and Happy and Saucy and where the hell is Bridge and where is Missy and Sunny and ........

Had my first encounter with the foils today. Might try epee or sabre next time.

POETS here - gorgeous arvo.
                        Hi Tawn,

erm what the hell is epee or sabre pray tell

Comment

tawnyfrog;1222747 wrote: Not.good.enough.

An announcement like that requires

Major squealage
                          OK...

GUESS WHAT UNDIES??? WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!!

Just back from having a measure up and working out the job list...we will be working through Christmas thats f'sure...

Comment

myhappyplace;1222765 wrote:

Just back from having a measure up and working out the job list...we will be working through Christmas thats f'sure...
                            With COTY's help, you can't go wrong.

*** runs away ducking *** :H :H :H

Comment

sapphire60;1222751 wrote: Hi Tawn,

erm what the hell is epee or sabre pray tell
                              Maybe like Epilady?? stuffed if I know what sabre would be...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1222767 wrote: With COTY's help, you can't go wrong.

*** runs away ducking *** :H :H :H
                                :H:H:H But wait - he is turning up and I cant fit him in....

Comment

Working...
                                X